Remember the Retro Night Jerseys from 3/17/2010?

Random Poster

Looks like he fell on a pitchers mound. Which wouldn't surprise me since Pandolfo clearly wasn't playing hockey last season.

Pretty sweet though, I'm not big on Pandolfo but I would have bought any retro nights if I had the money since the sentimental value to have one of those is through the roof.

You had to be on a request list with Meigray. (i.e. call them early last year and say you wanted one)

There were 20 and the first 20 first folks on he list got shots at them.

Pretty cool of Meigray to not go auction on these and allow collectors to have a shot instead of just the big $$$ guys.

Oh ok. That was good of Meigray to do that. I am guessing all 20 of those retro jerseys from that night are gone. Thanks for the info DevilinLA.

Yeah in like 24 hours. They had like 50 requests for 20 jerseys. Some of us got shutout sad to say.

Edited by mac760

Correct! I know alot of us had our request lists in as early as August, 2009.

The good news for those who missed out on the 2010 request list is MeiGray is giving you first shot at the 3/18/2011 set (should they get them for immediate sale and not auction). With 3 times as many people as there were jerseys, it was a great gesture on MG's part to do so.

Good point.

Yeah in like 24 hours. They had like 50 requests for 20 jerseys. Some of us got shutout sad to say.

Yeah just got off the phone with Jason there at Meigray and he told me what happened. It was like only 2 weeks ago they received them too. I am on the list for next ones that they get hopefully the 3/18/11 game ones. I listed like 4-5 players for them to let me know on. Bad enough I just missed out on some of the PB jerseys that were just sold.

Edited by SatansDevils

Congrats Ken. Despite my dislike for the specific player, that is one awesome jersey to own.

Also, does anyone have any inside info for the retro jerseys this year? I noticed a while back that the promotional schedule on the official website says "retro night - featuring throwback green and white jerseys". Either someone got careless with the wording or the jerseys will be white this year instead of red. I really hope they are but I won't hold my breath.

Edited by BCdevil

Also, does anyone have any inside info for the retro jerseys this year? I noticed a while back that the promotional schedule on the official website says "retro night - featuring throwback green and white jerseys". Either someone got careless with the wording or the jerseys will be white this year instead of red. I really hope they are but I won't hold my breath.

I dont think someone would get careless. I would love to see them switch it up a little bit and this year wear the away colors from back in the day.

Many of us were on the list in Aug/Sept/Oct. of 2009 when it was announced and still didn't make it.

ok - when i called, they said they had no information on it at the time and that i could "start" a waiting list and would be contacted.

i also recall reading that they wore 3 jerseys in that game - on each period for the purpose of auction/sale.