Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

It would be nice to see Parise know that we don't need the goal there. If there were more than 20 seconds to go, I'd like his attempt since it locks up the game. But there were only 10 seconds left when he tried to shoot the puck basically through a defender. Simply dumping and pressuring can run the clock out there, but a shot that was blocked put us in the predicament that we witnessed.

Quick someone find the mistake on the homepage of the Devils website. :whistling:

Are you referring to the "photo gallery" of Kovalchuk and Clarkson celebrating their goal against the Rangers? It could've been from the previous home game vs the Rags since they are in red jerseys..

Are you referring to the "photo gallery" of Kovalchuk and Clarkson celebrating their goal against the Rangers? It could've been from the previous home game vs the Rags since they are in red jerseys..

If that is it, then I do not count that as a mistake since the picture does not specify a date, so it could easily have been from last week's game.

If we make the playoffs....I want the Rangers first round.

Please no. I'd love to beat the Rangers in the playoffs as much as anyone else, but we have to be realistic. Lundqvist is phenomenal this year and we have trouble enough scoring against him as it. Let some other team bang their heads against those banana boats. I'd much rather have Washington or Florida and sleep better at night.

I can't believe I'm sitting here STILL dealing with Ranger fans right now. People are getting out of hand. The amount of crap these fans are talking because now they KNOW the Devils are just as good as them is beyond jealousy. It's almost delusional. These people are are out of control, acting like the Devils just swept them in the ECF. It's almost not even funny anymore.

I can't believe I'm sitting here STILL dealing with Ranger fans right now. People are getting out of hand. The amount of crap these fans are talking because now they KNOW the Devils are just as good as them is beyond jealousy. It's almost delusional. These people are are out of control, acting like the Devils just swept them in the ECF. It's almost not even funny anymore.

yeah im still dealing with Habs fans about that "trip/hook" on Cole from Kovy for Zach's winning goal

Boomer was just talking about how bad the ice was at the Garden last night. Saying elite players like Kovalchuck and Parise had trouble stick handling.

The ice was such sh!t last night it was ridiculous. I remember saying to myself, "are you kidding me" as Rangers and Devils were falling all over each other all over the ice. Ilya slipped about 4 times trying to Dangle - what would have been serious scoring chances.

Please no. I'd love to beat the Rangers in the playoffs as much as anyone else, but we have to be realistic. Lundqvist is phenomenal this year and we have trouble enough scoring against him as it. Let some other team bang their heads against those banana boats. I'd much rather have Washington or Florida and sleep better at night.

It's way too early to judge who you'd want going into the playoffs. By then the Pens may be firing on all cylinders. But anyways there really is not a big difference in level between the top teams. I'd definitely rather have the Rangers then the Bruins and I don't know if I'd rather have the Flyers or Pens than the Rangers.

I am obsessed with reddit! I go by "TrueJersey" on there, I think I commented on it.

Trying to defend that call on r/hockey last night was a challenge but I feel as though most people saw it as being the correct one...

Yeah I float around reddit quite a bit during the day. I just recently actually got a name on there. I am not on r/hockey. Thats a good thing though. Its bad enough how much time out of my day I spend on here, plus reddit. I dont need any more excuses not to do my work. :lol:

I am obsessed with reddit! I go by "TrueJersey" on there, I think I commented on it.

Trying to defend that call on r/hockey last night was a challenge but I feel as though most people saw it as being the correct one...

Reddit is disgustingly addictive. I've lost so much productivity because of that site, and the worst part is that as the months go by I only add more and more subreddits to my feed, hence lowering my productivity even more.

Yeah I float around reddit quite a bit during the day. I just recently actually got a name on there. I am not on r/hockey. Thats a good thing though. Its bad enough how much time out of my day I spend on here, plus reddit. I dont need any more excuses not to do my work. :lol:

Well, I hate to say you should check it out cause obviously productivity would take a hit, but you should, lol. I find out about almost all hockey news there first, and it's one of the best places on the internet I've found to talk hockey. (Other than Devils... I mean you can talk Devils there but if you want specifically Devils... obviously why we're on njdevs...) But for general league news and such, and happenings around the NHL ... most people are pretty objective, or else you get downvoted into oblivion, lol.