Pro-jerseys.com

nmadd

I bought a Demarcus Ware jersey last year from these guys, their motto is "100% Authentic or 5000% your money back". Well, the jersey was authentic, but the lettering and stitching were not. I got a refund, but I ended up losing money from the shipping charges. (They need to delete that 5000% back, because if that is what they go by, they owe me over 6 grand ;))

I bought a Demarcus Ware jersey last year from these guys, their motto is "100% Authentic or 5000% your money back". Well, the jersey was authentic, but the lettering and stitching were not. I got a refund, but I ended up losing money from the shipping charges. (They need to delete that 5000% back, because if that is what they go by, they owe me over 6 grand ;))

Damn, that's str8 up false advertising. Well, technically it isn't as far as the jersey being authentic, cuz it was. I guess the part about the lettering and so forth not being authentic was in the small print. That's why I'm so wary of buying things, especially clothes, from online stores or ebay. Sorry to hear about the loss martys.

Disagree 100%. These are the clowns that fvcked up not one, but both of my jerseys orders. A friend of mine also had a ton of issues with them. I'm never ordering from there again, and if you wanna know why, search this forum...it's not too hard to find.

They're too hit or miss. I wouldn't take the chance, you might lose out on a lot of money.

Edited by puckrock

Cosby's is way overpriced, though. I called them to ask how much it would cost for them to customize a Devils jersey, they said $90. Then when you add in the price of a round-trip train ticket I'd end up spending over $100 on the customization. Though maybe if I still can't find anywhere that knows what they are doing I may end up going to them anyway.

• 2 months later...
http://stores.ebay.com/projerseys

I'm wondering if anybody has every purchased from this seller on eBay or from their website. They have some authentic, last year's model customized jerseys for a reasonable price. Any experiences with pro-jerseys.com?

I had a bad experience with the other pro-jerseys...

http://myworld.ebay.com/pro-jerseys/

They didn't send the jersey I ordered. Never got anything, or a refund, and ebay is useless in helping you get what was paid for if you didn't use paypal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.