GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

PWW

Good to see you're back when things are at their worst. You are human garbage.

That being said, that was about as bad a period as they can play but it's still 0-0. Plenty of hockey left to turn it around.

I hope the cab that Cory got in runs you over.

hey didn't see you around last night after our most exciting win of the season. I'm sure you'll be MIA again if the devils come out and score 3 in the second.

I was honestly too drunk to type last night but yes, very excited after that win.

Let's all praise Perry for scoring that own goal.

shut your mouth you suck cock and no one here wants to hear from you believe me.

Ok now that's just rude.

What are you 12?

I was honestly too drunk to type last night but yes, very excited after that win.

Ok now that's just rude.

What are you 12?

it was clearly intended to be rude good job on figuring that out.. your a little prick you do nothing but bring whatever negativity to this board that you can..you never have anything decent to say and literally not 1 single person here likes you at all what so ever.. so with that said why do you waste your time coming back? go find another board to troll around you fvcking tool bag

Ok now that's just rude.

What are you 12?

Seriously you need to shut the fvck up you only come post here to bust balls

Maybe they're still on EST and they think it's almost midnight....

Also, anyone else think the crowd in LA sounds really annoying over the TV?

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of chant or piped in sound but they seem to be cheering at the strangest times... Missed pass- cheer. Dump in- cheer. Missed hit- cheer.

Weird.

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of chant or piped in sound but they seem to be cheering at the strangest times... Missed pass- cheer. Dump in- cheer. Missed hit- cheer.

Weird.

Exactly what I noticed haha....any time some kind of "rush" started for the kings they would cheer too. I just started laughing...

it was clearly intended to be rude good job on figuring that out.. your a little prick you do nothing but bring whatever negativity to this board that you can..you never have anything decent to say and literally not 1 single person here likes you at all what so ever.. so with that said why do you waste your time coming back? go find another board to troll around you fvcking tool bag

You're *

Seriously you need to shut the fvck up you only come post here to bust balls

I only state facts.

Cory has 1 win and this team needs to step up and score goals for him.

They scored 4 in the one win he has and I think 1 goal in his last 3 losses.

Then they come out with a 1st period where they only have 2 shots on goal?

It's unacceptable.

I only state facts.

Cory has 1 win and this team needs to step up and score goals for him.

They scored 4 in the one win he has and I think 1 goal in his last 3 losses.

Then they come out with a 1st period where they only have 2 shots on goal?

It's unacceptable.

Yes obviously its fruatrating but you seem to poat always at the worst time and your always negative which frustrates everyone on this board

Love how everyone thinks Marty should start every game cause the team has won most of the games he has recently started!!!! If Marty started against the Kings at home last Friday, how would he have won with his team scoring 0 goals?????? Corey is playing as good as Marty, just has no goal support!!!! Chill out and let the season play out!!!! This isn't a shortened season!!!! RELAX

Love how everyone thinks Marty should start every game cause the team has won most of the games he has recently started!!!! If Marty started against the Kings at home last Friday, how would he have won with his team scoring 0 goals?????? Corey is playing as good as Marty, just has no goal support!!!! Chill out and let the season play out!!!! This isn't a shortened season!!!! RELAX

you cannot deny that Marty's puck handling can make a difference (not saying the difference between a win and loss but the team is different with him playing the puck). Geez look at this game our defensemen are getting abused behind our own net by the kings forecheck.