Video Is Out

M.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Tomorrow! Woo hoo! I should call Costco or wherever and reserve a copy... for VI TAL EEE ;) that way Rusty can't steal my copy! Muahaha! :evil:

LMAO!!

I already reserved my copy at Suncoast so I won't steal yours at Costco, OR WON'T I?!?!?! Mind games sexy b1tch, MIND GAMES!!!

:evil:

Yeah! Tomorrow! Woo hoo! I should call Costco or wherever and reserve a copy... for VI TAL EEE ;) that way Rusty can't steal my copy!  Muahaha! :evil:

LMAO!!

I already reserved my copy at Suncoast so I won't steal yours at Costco, OR WON'T I?!?!?! Mind games sexy b1tch, MIND GAMES!!!

Whoa there big guy! lol

You go on with your bad self NJAY! :clap:

hehehehe.

I like to be different and pronounce Vitale differently than the Italian way. I just don't like the sound of Vitale without the silent E at the end. Sounds too drawn out.

My last name, I can do what I want with it. :P

Guess you can dew what you want with it...not wanting it to sound Italian says scads :o

Well they look at me and see my very hairy arms and legs full of thick black hair. If that isn't enough, the look at my eyes and over my eyes are eyebrows that can probably house several insects.

One guy told me once that if I ever go bald that all I need to do is comb my eyebrows back. :lol:

Thank god I will not have to worry about that cause ever barber I've been to say I got REALLY thick hair and I will never even come close to becoming bald. Thank god.

Here: haha

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?act...918b48c13469936

lol, i dont have that on the chine anymore. Now im trying to grow hair to connect from the chin to the mustache. I can do it on one side but the other side is taking a lot longer to grow, it will come eventually.

The most recent pic in that thread is over 3 months ago. Since then, I look a little older and i got a new computer so my computer area is different now than in that pic. haha, thats aobut it.

My Uncle Vinnie is a barber....

Listen... if I go to Costco tomorrow and my DVD isn't there all ready, I's be driving to Toms River and kickin some Italian ass!!!

Psh!!!! You don't read your name the Italian way! UNBELIEVABLE!

YOU HAVE LOST PRIVILEGES to having my last name! Yep, gone! You're now Justin Vitale Smith

SMITH SMITH SMITH!!!!! Hahaha!!!!

I WINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muahahahaha!!!!!!! :evil:

Listen... if I go to Costco tomorrow and my DVD isn't there all ready, I's be driving to Toms River and kickin some Italian ass!!!

It was on the receiving dock today. If it's not out by 10, go look for the book stocker and threaten him/her :evil: (with my blessing!)

It was on the receiving dock today. If it's not out by 10, go look for the book stocker and threaten him/her :evil: (with my blessing!)

I will I will!! No one gets between me and what I want ;)