NFL Week 3

CRASHER

Exactly. Outdoor stadiums is all about the run in January (Patriots the only exception).

Even the Pats were VERY beatable in their own building last year, San Diego just ran out of players and Jacksonville lacked the killer instinct to take the lead

:whistling: What about in the Playoffs? :P

It's September... talking about past years is irrelevant... and mentioning last January is just as much out of date as talking about Emmit Smith with one arm owning the Giants for 238 yards in their stadium in the bad weather when it counted the most too :P

Not to mention we can say goodbye to the Eagels as McNabb and Westbrook get their annual injuries.....

Washington's starting to look scary good (and wins over two division leaders....)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's September... talking about past years is irrelevant...

)

..unless of course its the cowboys 5 Super Bowl rings... right? :P

or if it was the Cowboys that beat NE in the super bowl last year... then we'd be talking about it right? :P

your right it looks like the EGirls are done and finished.... I cant stand the Flyers, Eagles, and Phillies.... I hope they never win a championship... :evil:

..unless of course its the cowboys 5 Super Bowl rings... right? :P

Have I EVER played the "5 Super Bowl" card??

no... you have me confused with MBIII over there :P

the past is the past and it's dead and buried I only call it up to say that both sides have won big games in the other's building when stuff is on the line and the whole thing is moot

(and I only own the "got 5 rings" T-shirt is because Erika saw it... LOVED it and wanted me to have it... it's nice having a girl who roots WITH me for once B ) )

ESPNEWS reports.

Eagles RB Brian Westbrook MRI shows no ligament damage to his injured ankle sustained in the Steelers game yesterday.

It is expected that the Raiders will fire head coach Lane Kiffin sometime today.

Redskins DE Jason Taylor will miss this Sunday's game with a leg injury and it will end his 133 consecutive game streak.

Have I EVER played the "5 Super Bowl" card??

no... you have me confused with MBIII over there :P

thats correct.... and Satansdevils has played the 5 ring card also... :P

the past is the past and it's dead and buried I only call it up to say that both sides have won big games in the other's building when stuff is on the line and the whole thing is moot

(and I only own the "got 5 rings" T-shirt is because Erika saw it... LOVED it and wanted me to have it... it's nice having a girl who roots WITH me for once B ) )

at least you didnt buy the "want 6" Cowboy shirt that is around the internet... LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/DALLAS-COWBOYS-GREY-WA...id=p3286.c0.m14

ESPNEWS reports.

Eagles RB Brian Westbrook MRI shows no ligament damage to his injured ankle sustained in the Steelers game yesterday.

It is expected that the Raiders will fire head coach Lane Kiffin sometime today.

Redskins DE Jason Taylor will miss this Sunday's game with a leg injury and it will end his 133 consecutive game streak.

link please.

And How do you get ESPNEWS while you are in the office Satansdevils? Nice office job to be watching ESPNEWS...LOL.. You must be out of work because you ALWAYS report news from ESPNEWS during the day.... lol

So it is LANE's fault that Al David overpays SEVERELY for players, had bad drafts over the years?

and his team was prepared yesterday, at least defensively....what a disgrace.

Never played anything about the 5 Super Bowl card either. :noclue: No need to bring me into this conversation overtime98.

Pretty cool looking t-shirt though. :P

OK I will talk to you when I see you at the Devils games this season... Since you sit in the same section as I do. ;)

LOL... we'll keep thinking that... ;):P

you know who I am... I am the captain of the crazies in section 233. Come by and say hi. I will be wearing the C for captain crazies jersey.

Thinking what? Oh Ok. I sit to the right of you in level below you. Maybe I will come by and say hello for one of the games. I'll look for you. I will be most likely with my son and he hears you guys all the time up there at the games.

Thinking what? Oh Ok. I sit to the right of you in level below you. Maybe I will come by and say hello for one of the games. I'll look for you. I will be most likely with my son and he hears you guys all the time up there at the games.

LMAO!!!

Edited by overtime98

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

COME ON.. give me SOMETHING to cheer about tonight.. The Devils are losing their preseason game, the Mets are a disgrace to baseball..

Although Im expecting SD to come out ready to get a W.. a good first drive and score could quiet the crowd down though

>Graham with a pretty good punt ! lol

Edited by nmigliore

hey look, the jets are pulling a Mets

and I admit to watching gamecast. for the 4th time in 2 days the Mets have gotten 2 on and 0 out...and scored 0 runs.

Castillo DP of course.

Can someone please just drop a bomb on Philadelphia? Im watching the Devils game and they show Mets score and the Phillies score and people jeer..

my God what an annoying sh!thole city

I pity the fools actually watching the Met game right now. Teasing them as if they are Philly and comeback down 6 runs.

>Just saw the score its 8-4 going to the 8th, Wright hit his 33rd HR

Anyway this looks like its gonna be a high scoring affair

Edited by nmigliore