NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Nice. Don't even own the game, no access to Live, and I already have trade offers coming in. Win!

Lol... I'll have to feel out my team and play for a little bit before I go making blockbuster trades!

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. How about tonight?

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

Hey, I thought I messaged you back through Xbox, sorry about that. Re-send the proposal and I'll take another look at it. Thanks!

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

I play LA, Anaheim, Washington, and Pittsburgh this week. When are you guys available?

Also, thanks to Dallas for being a class act. I was up 2-0 with around 11 minutes left in the game on Thursday night when they lost connection, and the game didn't record. When we re-played, he spotted me two goals. Not necessary but definitely appreciated. Thanks again man!

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

I would still like the Wild over Edmonton if they are available. Thanks!

I still need to play Nsh, Wsh, Cbj and LA

I can probably get NSH on tonight for you, if your going to be on. I need to play PHX and then im done for the week. And if anybody has a friend that would like in let me know. We have three teams open right now. (not including Minnesota)

I'll be on tonight to get my games in, so anyone who has to play me (Washington) should be able to.

I can probably get NSH on tonight for you, if your going to be on. I need to play PHX and then im done for the week. And if anybody has a friend that would like in let me know. We have three teams open right now. (not including Minnesota)

Hey! I'm finally back from patrol, just picked up my copy. Still got Minnesota for me?

Hey! I'm finally back from patrol, just picked up my copy. Still got Minnesota for me?

Yeah they are still open. To join go to "GM Connected" then click "league search." From there type in "THE NHL" in for the league na,e. And do an advanced search and put in "2 weeks" for schedule period length. Search that and a bunch of leagues should show up. Find the one that has me (NJD3) as the commissioner. Click that and u should be able to select the Wild. When i get home from work in a bit ill accept your join request. Let me know if u have any problems finding the league.

Also just post your gamertag on here so everyone can friend you. It makes finding games so much easier if you are friends with the other GMs

Edited by njd3b1ink

Yeah they are still open. To join go to "GM Connected" then click "league search." From there type in "THE NHL" in for the league na,e. And do an advanced search and put in "2 weeks" for schedule period length. Search that and a bunch of leagues should show up. Find the one that has me (NJD3) as the commissioner. Click that and u should be able to select the Wild. When i get home from work in a bit ill accept your join request. Let me know if u have any problems finding the league.

Also just post your gamertag on here so everyone can friend you. It makes finding games so much easier if you are friends with the other GMs

Sounds good. My GT: SETNICKY30

Found it! Join request sent. Thanks again!

Edited by Steven M.

I'm on at night around 8pm or so... but never find anyone to play.

I've just been playing the CPU team over and over again (I keep quitting at the end of the game).

I really wish they would have a cpu exhibition mode... where I can play as my team, vs any the leagues teams... without impact, and on demand.

I have been on just about every night and am having a hard time finding the people I need to play... Still got Philly Buffalo and Carolina to get in... have plans to play carolina about 9 or so tonight..

Anyone know if the other two plan to play tonight?

I have been on just about every night and am having a hard time finding the people I need to play... Still got Philly Buffalo and Carolina to get in... have plans to play carolina about 9 or so tonight..

Anyone know if the other two plan to play tonight?

i might be able to get the flyers on. His name is tmcdevitt or sumthing like that. I wont be back from my hockey game till 10. So thats when ill be able to see if i can get him to play you. As for buffalo, im not really sure. He has been pretty active so i wud hope he comex on tonight to get his games in

Oh and unsayingrhyme im sorry about last night. I turned on my xbox and then somehow got caught up in watching the yankess game. even when im watching baseball though, hockey is still on my brain. I called the orioles the oilers at one point. Haha If you see this i will be on around 10 for a bit. I wont be on too long though. Let me know if you will be on

I don't know if Buffalo will be able to get online tonight. He's been crazy busy this past week and he's gonna be working at the NY Comic Con all weekend for the gaming site he writes for (which is why he was busy in the first place: playing other games and writing reviews). I'm sure he'll be back to getting his games done next week.