NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Chicago, Vancouver, Colorado (actually you are kicking them arent you) Dallas or Buffalo active on the forums? If so, I need to play yall... I also left my number on xbox... 9083301682. Free to play all day today for the most part and then most of the week.

Are Chicago, Vancouver, Colorado (actually you are kicking them arent you) Dallas or Buffalo active on the forums? If so, I need to play yall... I also left my number on xbox... 9083301682. Free to play all day today for the most part and then most of the week.

I'm Dallas. I'll text you when I'm available. Will probably be during the week

I'm really sorry that I haven't been on lately. My Xbox is on its way out and I'm fighting the "Red Ring of Death" almost every day now haha. For the last two or three weeks, my Xbox has been freezing a lot, and many times when I go to turn it on, I'll get those dreaded red rings. I can usually get it to turn on by unplugging all of the cables and plugging them back in, but I don't think this is going to work for long. I was all set to play the Kings on Saturday, and then my Xbox froze and I had to shut it off. I couldn't get it back on all of Saturday, all of Sunday, and all of Monday. Just now before heading to bed, I decided to give it one last shot, and somehow it turned on.

So anyway, my point is...I will do my best to get online every night but I can't guarantee it. I'm working to get a new Xbox, but ideally I'd like to wait until Black Friday so I can get a good deal. We'll see what happens, and in the meantime, my fingers are crossed!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been on lately. My Xbox is on its way out and I'm fighting the "Red Ring of Death" almost every day now haha. For the last two or three weeks, my Xbox has been freezing a lot, and many times when I go to turn it on, I'll get those dreaded red rings. I can usually get it to turn on by unplugging all of the cables and plugging them back in, but I don't think this is going to work for long. I was all set to play the Kings on Saturday, and then my Xbox froze and I had to shut it off. I couldn't get it back on all of Saturday, all of Sunday, and all of Monday. Just now before heading to bed, I decided to give it one last shot, and somehow it turned on.

So anyway, my point is...I will do my best to get online every night but I can't guarantee it. I'm working to get a new Xbox, but ideally I'd like to wait until Black Friday so I can get a good deal. We'll see what happens, and in the meantime, my fingers are crossed!

Ok text me at 856-296-0535 if you can get on

I wish there was a pending transaction list, or at least a message back that you're trade was accepted/rejected.

I know I traded Howard, but forgot what the exact package was. I think 2nds and Kinkaid?

Same deal happened when I traded Garrison and company for Ballard except their GM didn't send a message back saying they accepted it. I had sent a couple of offers out, heard nothing... then logged on Friday and saw Ballard on my roster. :)

I wish there was a pending transaction list, or at least a message back that you're trade was accepted/rejected.

I know I traded Howard, but forgot what the exact package was. I think 2nds and Kinkaid?

Same deal happened when I traded Garrison and company for Ballard except their GM didn't send a message back saying they accepted it. I had sent a couple of offers out, heard nothing... then logged on Friday and saw Ballard on my roster. :)

yeah a pending transaction list is definitely something i wish they included. Or at least if they sent a message telling u X gm either accepted or declined your trade proposal. Our trade was 2 2nd round picks and kinkaid for howard. Also i know that garrison trade went through. Or at least both gms approved it and i accepted it. I noticed that if a team didnt finish all their games during the week after making a trade that week that sometimes the trade doesnt go through. It has something to do with whether ur team gets injuries in the simmed games i think. As far as trades that get completed, i could post on the wall which trades have been completed/accepted if you like.

I think it would be good if you posted on the wall whenever a trade is completed (if its not too much bother). It's good info to have, even when your team is not involved.

Yeah im going to start doing that. I posted the trade between the Wild and the Preds last night.

So what is the verdict on Colorado? Do they ever play?

They will most likely be a cpu tomorrow. Im going to look over his games played the past 2-3 weeks and make a decision whether to kick him or not.

Gotcha. Cool. Thanks for posting trade info too!

yeah at the worst you will be able to play the comp tonight. Also this is kinda a suggestion to everyone but if u complete a trade with some its really important to get all ur games done so the computer doesnt have to sim any. Sim games can screw up any completed trades for some dumb reason.

Just simmed the schedule ahead. This was probably the best week so far in terms of getting games done. Both aylbert (vancouver) and nosanity (LA) played 7 games which is awesome. Remember, do not quit against the comp. For the most part everyones DNF went down but a few got higher. If it keeps going up ill have to boot players. I got carolina, winnipeg, pittsburgh, islanders, montreal, and one other team for this week. Also people just try to get as much done this weekend as possible because we might be without power during the week cause of the storm.

Ive got mu6atu (carolina), kaz (jets), and semenoid (habs) left this week. I will be on tonight. Probably around 8ish. If any of you are going to be on let me know cause i can come on earlier or later if you need me to. I wanna get these games done before everyone loses power from murderstorm 2012

I lost power in the hurricane and might not get it back until Monday...which totally sucks. Is there any way we can make an exception this week and give the teams a few extra days to get their games in? I would hate to have all of those games simmed, and I imagine a few others are in the same type of situation as I am.

I still have to play the Rangers. I messaged him 5 times over the course of 3 days (he was online when I sent them all) and he hasn't responded

its been his brother thats been online. The kid thats the rags only plays NHL really. If it sayd hes playing minecraft or madden is not him.

I lost power in the hurricane and might not get it back until Monday...which totally sucks. Is there any way we can make an exception this week and give the teams a few extra days to get their games in? I would hate to have all of those games simmed, and I imagine a few others are in the same type of situation as I am.

what do other people think about extending this week? Im not sure how many people are without power in the league. I was urging people days in advance to get as many games done in advance. I dont really want to extend it by a lot cause i would rather keep the league moving. But i would like to hear what other people think.

Personally I think they should just be simulated. It's not ideal, but keeps the league moving. In the end, it's only a game.

Those with power outages really should have other priorities than rushing to get back online to play some NHL GM Connected games.