What you get/give Devils or hockey related!

Coorslight

I got my Larsson jersey early a couple weeks ago before the last game I went to. Then last night got Devils gloves, 2 winter hats, Devils lounge pants, the Devils "Let's Go Devils" light in the shape of a traffic light. I gave my wife an Alyssa Milano shear long sleeve Devils shirt. Kids got 2 Devils ornaments. Son got Brodeur jersey...his first official jersey from NHL.com...He also got a blow up punch Devils gu,. NJ Mascot stuffed animal, Devils sweatshirt, Devils toothbrush.

Also got Biznasty's Sauce Hockey black zip hoodie with 4L2 on it. 4th line 4 life.

I will try to post pictures later. Trying to sober up so I can go to my in laws...then will be drunk again by the time I get back LOL

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

EDIT: Also most important of all.

Gave a friend of mine who is fighting cancer a Devils Hockey Fights Cancer girl cut shirt. She loved it!!

Edited by Coorslight

I got my Larsson jersey early a couple weeks ago before the last game I went to. Then last night got Devils gloves, 2 winter hats, Devils lounge pants, the Devils "Let's Go Devils" light in the shape of a traffic light. I gave my wife an Alyssa Milano shear long sleeve Devils shirt. Kids got 2 Devils ornaments. Son got Brodeur jersey...his first official jersey from NHL.com...He also got a blow up punch Devils gu,. NJ Mascot stuffed animal, Devils sweatshirt, Devils toothbrush.

Also got Biznasty's Sauce Hockey black zip hoodie with 4L2 on it. 4th line 4 life.

I will try to post pictures later. Trying to sober up so I can go to my in laws...then will be drunk again by the time I get back LOL

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

EDIT: Also most important of all.

Gave a friend of mine who is fighting cancer a Devils Hockey Fights Cancer girl cut shirt. She loved it!!

Good thread. Awesome gift to your friend :)

I got a Devils LED desk lamp (lol) and a Devils 2012 Calendar - What's the deal with Rolston and White being on it. What'd they make this thing a year ago? Lmao. No Larsson or Henrique! Also got a nice Devils travel mug. it'll spell the Wawa mug nicely, she's getting old! I also got a nice check from my Parents, maybe I'll get another jersey with that!

As far as giving, I brought my Brother to the Caps game the other night. Thought that was a good gift :) My parents got him a hockey net and a calendar as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all Devils bretheren! :evil:

Good thread. Awesome gift to your friend :)

I got a Devils LED desk lamp (lol) and a Devils 2012 Calendar - What's the deal with Rolston and White being on it. What'd they make this thing a year ago? Lmao. No Larsson or Henrique! Also got a nice Devils travel mug. it'll spell the Wawa mug nicely, she's getting old! I also got a nice check from my Parents, maybe I'll get another jersey with that!

As far as giving, I brought my Brother to the Caps game the other night. Thought that was a good gift :) My parents got him a hockey net and a calendar as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all Devils bretheren! :evil:

Awesome! And thank you! She's probably a bit more die hard fan than I am and that's saying alot. She is taking it all in stride and thought it would be a great gift.

My birthday is in a few weeks so I also got Jan 17th tix to the Jets game with my wife and 4 of my friends. Might as well mention that here also :)

Edited by Coorslight

I got my father a few Devils related stocking stuffers: a Devils tree ornament and a Devils wine stopper. My Devils related gift will have to wait a few days as my dad bought me two Acela Club tickets/reservations for the Buffalo game on the 28th. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I got some nice history of hockey book, a bunch of signed pucks (elias, parise, greene, fayne, pelley, clarkson) and a marty t-shirt...

My sister got a crap load of stuff:

3 Game worn jerseys (white, hedberg, elias)

Game worn gloves ( steckel)

4 used sticks (toa, elias, hedberg, greene)

Edited by Dead

I GOT TICKETS!!!!! My parents pulled a little trick on me though. They have not bought the tickets to a game yet they are just going to provide the money to buy the tickets once I figure out what days I will be able to go. So, they took a old CAA ticket from my desk at their home and put it in a card, when i opened the card I new exactly what i got and in my excitement overlooked the fact the ticket was old. everybody was laughing at me because Im waving around and old ticket that clearly says Continental Airlines Arena like a moron :)

I GOT TICKETS!!!!! My parents pulled a little trick on me though. They have not bought the tickets to a game yet they are just going to provide the money to buy the tickets once I figure out what days I will be able to go. So, they took a old CAA ticket from my desk at their home and put it in a card, when i opened the card I new exactly what i got and in my excitement overlooked the fact the ticket was old. everybody was laughing at me because Im waving around and old ticket that clearly says Continental Airlines Arena like a moron :)

Funny! :yay:

devils pj pants

devils thermal shirt

i thought this was pretty cool but i got a build a bear teddy bear in a nj devils outfit with black helmet, skates, pants, and devils jersey. here is a link to the outfit http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod82555&categoryId=cat110182&CallingPage=Shop%252FSearchResults.aspx&ProductSKU=13304

I did my Christmas a day late due to family work obligations. Received tickets to 1/4 against the Bruins, and a Devils jersey drawstring bag thingie.

Gave Amanda tickets for 2/9 against the Blues in club seats - in fact, I'm reasonably certain we're directly behind the Devils bench for the game (depends on what number seats are behind the bench and which are to the side, but we're in row 3).

We're also going to do a game (possibly the 4th) with her son in the Acela Club. Should be awesome.

Edit: I also got a total of about $100 worth of coffee shop gift cards (Starbucks and Rock'n Joes). Which means...I don't have to buy coffee for like, a whole week. B )

Edited by thelastonealive

Devils slippers and gloves.

But, the surprise from my wife was a Movie worn/prepared "Miracle" jersey of #25 Buzz Schneider from the famous scene "Again". It is not the actual jersey that made the cut in the scene, but one that was used or prepared for the scene at some point during filming. Comes with full documentation from the studio who handled the props for the movie.