What you get/give Devils or hockey related!

Coorslight

For the first time in a long time, there were no Devils-related gifts exchanged in my family this Christmas. But I did get a Stanley brand travel coffee mug. This way, every day starts with my drinking from the Stanley cup. I also got a Kindle Fire so now it'll be easier to get my hockey nerd on while traveling for work.

I felt bad for my Aunt and Uncle, they knew how big of a Devils fan I am and looked on the NHL shop web site and orderd a Kovy jersey for me problem was when I opened the package at there house. Without understanding how to order on the net or looking they accidently purchased a youth jersey. I am 6'1" 245# I laughed a little then seen how bad both of them felt, I told them the truth is, it is the thought that counts not anything else, it could have just been a card. They are 2 people I care for very much!

I helped them return the jersey, problem here is when I seen the quality of the Jersey I was disgusted at the NHL shop they still want me to get a jersey but im not going through NHL shop iron on reps. I will pay the difference for a better jersey.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a decent jersey??

Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

I felt bad for my Aunt and Uncle, they knew how big of a Devils fan I am and looked on the NHL shop web site and orderd a Kovy jersey for me problem was when I opened the package at there house. Without understanding how to order on the net or looking they accidently purchased a youth jersey. I am 6'1" 245# I laughed a little then seen how bad both of them felt, I told them the truth is, it is the thought that counts not anything else, it could have just been a card. They are 2 people I care for very much!

I helped them return the jersey, problem here is when I seen the quality of the Jersey I was disgusted at the NHL shop they still want me to get a jersey but im not going through NHL shop iron on reps. I will pay the difference for a better jersey.

Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

Check out customthrowbackjerseys.com- they do a FANTASTIC job, and offer a great selection of current and former players. I got a Stevens Christmas tree jersey from them, and it's beautiful. I also ordered a Niedermayer that's currently on the way.

Thank you in advance.

LGD!!!!!

Yeah NHL shop on their website is a joke when it comes to the quality of their lettering. They are usually ironed/glued on lettering that is made out of this weird fabric/paper material with fake stitch marks drawn on them.

I know icejerseys.com does great lettering work on their jerseys, but they are not exactly cheap. What you can also do is buy a blank jersey from anyplace you can get the best deal and then sending them out to Exclusive Pro to get the lettering done. Exclusive Pro is the same company that does the actual lettering for the Devils players jerseys so you know they will do a good job. Average cost of lettering with them I think is in the $50-60 neighborhood. Their website is www.exclusivepro.com.

Hope that helps!

Yeah NHL shop on their website is a joke when it comes to the quality of their lettering. They are usually ironed/glued on lettering that is made out of this weird fabric/paper material with fake stitch marks drawn on them.

I know icejerseys.com does great lettering work on their jerseys, but they are not exactly cheap. What you can also do is buy a blank jersey from anyplace you can get the best deal and then sending them out to Exclusive Pro to get the lettering done. Exclusive Pro is the same company that does the actual lettering for the Devils players jerseys so you know they will do a good job. Average cost of lettering with them I think is in the $50-60 neighborhood. Their website is www.exclusivepro.com.

Hope that helps!

Thank you DevsMan and Mad Dog, That does help. I have one of the old CCM jerseys from 95 or so what a difference! Thanks again for the info.

LGD!!!!

Edited by Devs1965

Elias signed mini helmet and a devils beer tower

What's a beer tower?

My wife got me a Stanfield's pro hockey undershirt, the classic light blue with dark blue collar/cuffs.

http://www.stanfields.com/men/categories/hockey/pro-hockey-polo-shirt.html

That used to be THE standard undershirt that basically all NHLers wore, at least all Canadian players (Stanfield is a Canadian company). Nowadays I don't see it, I guess they are all wearing Under Armour, with the new fangled space age wicking fibers instead of the crappy old cotton/poly blend.