2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

i'm sure they will come through.

However, in the event that you need an emergency entry into the league, i would be grateful, and honored to take that offer.

i know its a keeper league, but we could work around that (just inheriting one of theirs).

I'll stay posted :D

Hey YOU....looks like we MIGHT need you....if MJ doesn't respond to the PM by the weekend, the spot is yours to pick as his replacement....

Do we want to allow him to pick a keeper from MJ's remains or should he have to start without one?? Up to you guys....unless there's a tie :P

Hey YOU....looks like we MIGHT need you....if MJ doesn't respond to the PM by the weekend, the spot is yours to pick as his replacement....

Do we want to allow him to pick a keeper from MJ's remains or should he have to start without one?? Up to you guys....unless there's a tie :P

solidddd. ive been reading the thread... just waiting for that call to the big leagues.

Let me know!

Edited by Onddeck

solidddd. ive been reading the thread... just waiting for that call to the big leagues.

Let me know!

I'll PM you all the info Sunday Night to get you signed up.....any idea on what spot you'd want?? (Just in case)

I'll PM you all the info Sunday Night to get you signed up.....any idea on what spot you'd want?? (Just in case)

ok cool ill look out for it.  ideally, i'd like to pick 4th, but being the new guy, it wouldnt surprise me if i had the last choice of draft spots

ok cool ill look out for it.  ideally, i'd like to pick 4th, but being the new guy, it wouldnt surprise me if i had the last choice of draft spots

You're doing us a favor and replacing a guy we can't get in touch with, so you get randomly tossed into the pool like he did....it's a mutual courtesy....plus we have too many Dolphins fans in here to tolerate bullying the noobs :lol:

(this also means Manta can't drag him unconscious in or out of any elevators :evil:  )

Edited by CRASHER

You're doing us a favor and replacing a guy we can't get in touch with, so you get randomly tossed into the pool like he did....it's a mutual courtesy....plus we have too many Dolphins fans in here to tolerate bullying the noobs :lol:

(this also means Manta can't drag him unconscious in or out of any elevators :evil:  )

haha alright sounds good to me. 

so, then IF he doesn't get back to you by sunday night, i'd gladly draft in the 4th spot.

mighty depend though on what keeper i choose, and which overall pick of his that i will lose

I texted MJ on the # I had from like three years ago... I'll see if he replies back.

...and he was on vacation.  He's still in.    I gave him the picks taken so far.

Edited by aylbert

I'll try to remember to sign up tonight. 

I'm pretty sure she's a man baby.

You are froggin blind

I'm surprised the 12 spot - with the double pick is still around.

I do think the 6 spot is the best spot to be in if you aren't using your 1st/2nd rounders for keepers...  good protection against runs, etc.

Edited by aylbert