Rock Restaurants

oat77

Tropical themed chain resturant? I can name Cheeseburger In Paradise and Bahama Breeze, anything else a possibility?

(Cheeseburger In Paradise would be neat, if only for the fact that they serve a mixed drink called Kool Aid)

Rainforest Cafe?

I might be in the minority, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Chilis or a Fridays

With all these bars and restaurants the Devils could be the only team in the NHL with a sellout crowd that isn't in their seats. :lol:

Especially if they have 7 PM starts again next year, not that I mind them personally but a lot of other working folk do have trouble getting to their seats by opening faceoff.

chico is stoked.

True, they could easily have another season's worth of Chico Eats segments with new restaurants to try out.

Edited by NJDevs26

Especially if they have 7 PM starts again next year, not that I mind them personally but a lot of other working folk do have trouble getting to their seats by opening faceoff.

True, they could easily have another season's worth of Chico Eats segments with new restaurants to try out.

730 starts FTW, I would love to see 8pm starts occasionally

there are a helluvalot more than just 41 food items at the Prudential Center.

not only am i looking forward to more Chico Eats next year, but more restaurants to eat before/after the games and inside/outside the Rock

Isn't there a bunch of Chico Eats on the Devils site?

• 1 month later...