If you don't have tickets yet...

MadDog2020

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awaiting my strips...

but definitely gonna be selling a game or two worth in rounds 1 or 2 if anyone may be interested.

With all the things i have planned next week with my spring break...I cant imagine being able to go to allthe home games.

got 2 for game 1 in 227 though i'm bringing my brother (rangers fan) for his bday.

and one for game 4, in 216.

wish i could afford more!

I already have season tickets but I bought some extra tix for games 5 and 7 cause I know I can sell them and oh btw ill be at the garden for game 6 if there is one. :boogie:

My tickets for games 5 and 7 are being delivered via UPS tomorrow! I just have to say if there is a game 7 the Arena is going to be absolutely out of control. It will be worst than Devs v Leafs, wth fights and all.

Wish I could afford it but I can't. The temp job pays just enough to pay the bills. I can't afford any extras. I don't go anywhere that costs money unless it is absolutely necessary and I certainly can't afford playoff tickets. Not if I want to pay the mortgage, the health insurance and the rest of the bills.

Wish I could afford it but I can't. The temp job pays just enough to pay the bills. I can't afford any extras. I don't go anywhere that costs money unless it is absolutely necessary and I certainly can't afford playoff tickets. Not if I want to pay the mortgage, the health insurance and the rest of the bills.

That's okay Sue- priorities. You'll be there in spirit. :D

Quick question.. Does Ticketmaster refund you 100% if the game isn't played or do they keep some of the convince charges? Do they refund directly to your credit card you made the purchase to?

you get everything but $2 back i think. it's not 100% refund but you get 98% back. it's there handling charge or somethign thats not refundable.