#41 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,874 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:07 PM

ME SCREAMING:

LOU, WHERES MY DEFENSEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexei Zhitnik...come on down!!! You are the next contenstant on the "Sabres Fire Sale!!!"

How can I get tickets to be in the studio audience for that game show?

I second that! Let's play Make A Deal. Here's how you play the Ranger version:

"Spin the wheel and see where it lands. And whoever it lands on, you get."

Apparently, Bobby Clarke's spin landed on Bankrupt :lol: :lol: :lol: . Clarke is a God. Thank you Bobby for playing Make A Deal. I take back everything I said about Slats. He's a genius :unsure: :evil: !!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#42 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:10 PM

Clown..why ya posting after you said you never would again? Good that your back though.

I missed you guys, what can I say! LOL...

Seriously, I played a spoof in Derek21, now Im back and this site is top notch, it really is...keep up the good work!

As my reaction to Bobby Clarke on getting Vlad Malakhov:

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#43 Nieuwy25

Nieuwy25

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:11 PM

I'm glad you're back, too. I thought you were mad at us. :evil:
Winner of the 2004 Lady Byng Award and the 2003 and 2004 Joe Nieuwendyk award.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He has no ego," says Lou Lamoriello, general manager of the New Jersey Devils. "I don't think he has a selfish bone in his body. It gets infectious with people around him, but that's Joe. Having him here was something very special."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the simple truth is this -- before and after Joe Nieuwendyk, this franchise has not been as good. Yes the same could be said for others, but Nieuwendyk's effect on his team, on his team's best players, on the fans and in the community can only be compared to, well, what Jarome Iginla is doing now in Calgary. Ralph Strangis, dallasstars.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#44 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:18 PM

During so busy time
I keep my finger of F5 touch... and I will shut my mouth :P

check
refresh
check
refresh

Let there be roooooock ! :dance:

#45 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:21 PM

Atlanta Trades Kamil Piros to Florida for Kyle Rossiter
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#46 djstubbs

djstubbs

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:21 PM

F5 is my solution to life.

#47 JesterDevil

JesterDevil

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:25 PM

Atlanta Trades Kamil Piros to Florida for Kyle Rossiter

Who? :P

#48 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:28 PM

Atlanta trades "Guy we've never heard of #1" to Florida for "Guy we've never heard of #2."

To quote Fletch, "Give each other $20."

#49 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:47 PM

sportsnet.ca has at least turned its front page into TDD Central, that makes things A LOT easier.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#50 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:49 PM

You know at the very least Lamoriello will be getting a veteran back-up goalie.
So why not a package from Carolina that includes O'Neill, Hill, and Irbe?

God knows what we would have to give up. Probably at the very least David Hale, a current prospect, and a pick(s).

Under no circumstances should Parise be dealt.

Clock is ticking. ;)

O'Neill is off the market, from what we've heard, so that's why a huge package like that won't likely happen.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#51 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:54 PM

Sure, he got hurt vs. the Devs.....and now he's off the market :argh:

#52 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:55 PM

No trades, no "me likey."

I'm laying down the law here.

#53 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,281 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:01 PM

This way you have it with the deadline sure has a lot of threads. Wasn't that thew problem in the first place. I liked it the way it was last year. Messed up but it made for one great thread.

On another note if we hear rumors and unofficial deals and stuff should we post it here?

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#54 SueNJ97

SueNJ97

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:02 PM

Of course, now that we have a system worked out that everyone can agree on (separate place to post news about the trades, separate place to discuss them, etc), NOBODY is FRIGGIN' TRADING ANYONE!!!

COME ON, GLEN!!!! There are more old, overpriced vets to trade!!!! You can DO IT!!!! GIVE US SOMETING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!
NJDevs.com Keeper of Lou Lamoriello (until he finds out & kills me that is)

Now that we are going to have a season, I can post these...
2004-2005 NJDevs.com winner of the Brodeur, Lamoriello and Howe awards, thanks guys, I appreciate the hat trick.

#55 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:03 PM

Come on, obviously not everyone is going to be satisfied but can we just stick to what we have now? I just spent the past half hour cleaning everything up for the board and there's STILL complaints?

Also, smaller trades can be discussed in here. The purpose of the discussion threads are for bigger trades (for the most part).

#56 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:04 PM

Of course, now that we have a system worked out that everyone can agree on (separate place to post news about the trades, separate place to discuss them, etc), NOBODY is FRIGGIN' TRADING ANYONE!!!

COME ON, GLEN!!!! There are more old, overpriced vets to trade!!!! You can DO IT!!!! GIVE US SOMETING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!

:rofl: Yeah seriously...feels like all that work for NOTHIN!

#57 Devildude

Devildude

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Igor for sale!!!!!!!!!!!
Still a Fan of Friesen!

Those Devils are Damn Good... DAMN GOOD!!!!

#58 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,281 posts

I'm not complaining but I am wondering why people want you guys to work everything out so it pleases them. You can find out all the deals on the front page or any major site anyways.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#59 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:06 PM

D'oh...had a brain fart there...hah, disregard my post about putting rumors in here. I managed to forget about the forum I created!

#60 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:06 PM

Ok Breaking news... just trade my 1st round for chocolate draft in the trade to have a good sleep

(RD great job anyway)
(other admin too)
(but RD more :P )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users