46 replies to this topic

#41 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

It's going to be Grand Larsson-y, I can feel it!
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#42 Devil in Leaf Nation

Devil in Leaf Nation

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

Only because I'm bored, but who would trade the 4th pick to Philly for their 8th pick and Bobrovsky?

I wouldn't. I think LL and Conte are pretty happy with their goal-tending prospects, BUT i do think we may sign a relatively young UFA goalie on the cheap for 1 yr. Someone like Josh Harding or Peter Budaj.

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAFS NATION! :horse:

:gd:

Edited by Devil in Leaf Nation, 24 June 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#43 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Only because I'm bored, but who would trade the 4th pick to Philly for their 8th pick and Bobrovsky?

Nope, especially not for an unestablished young russian.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#44 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

I wouldn't. I think LL and Conte are pretty happy with their goal-tending prospects, BUT i do think we may sign a relatively young UFA goalie on the cheap for 1 yr. Someone like Josh Harding or Peter Budaj.

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAFS NATION! :horse:

:gd:

I wouldn't be shocked to see Hedberg back now that he can't go to Atlanta, which is what he seemed to have his heart set on.

It's going to be Grand Larsson-y, I can feel it!

Posted Image
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#45 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

I'm holding out hope for Landeskog... come on, Avs, be dumb!

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#46 Devil in Leaf Nation

Devil in Leaf Nation

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

I wouldn't be shocked to see Hedberg back now that he can't go to Atlanta, which is what he seemed to have his heart set on.

That's a definite possibility for sure, i wouldn't be upset with that at all. Just a little part of me would like a younger guy with NHL experience in here. My concern is if Marty was to get injured and miss significant time (30-40 games) would Hedberg be able to carry the load, after all he is 38/39?

Posted Image

#47 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

That's a definite possibility for sure, i wouldn't be upset with that at all. Just a little part of me would like a younger guy with NHL experience in here. My concern is if Marty was to get injured and miss significant time (30-40 games) would Hedberg be able to carry the load, after all he is 38/39?

Very true. I just trust his track record more, I guess, since he had such a good run last year. It would be interesting to see what Harding could do if he got over his injury problems.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users