7 replies to this topic

#1 NHLeBeau44

NHLeBeau44

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

My name is Nick from Columbus, Ohio. Been a Devils fan for as long as I can remember. Stumbled upon this site while doing a little draft research a few days ago and figured I'd join my fellow Devils and talk a little hockey.

#2 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

Awesome. Always interesting to get the opinion and input from a fan out in another conference. Welcome to the boards.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#3 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

Welcome to the beginning of a long haul. You got on the train just before it pulls out to collecting Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup for the next 10 years!!!

WOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOOO Posted Image

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#4 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

Welcome! It is always interesting to see new members from outside of NJ (like myself).

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#5 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

Post often! This is the #1 devils-related website on the net, bar none. You're a welcomed addition!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

Welcome! Glad you're here

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#7 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Welcome bud! :cheers:

Edited by Devilsfan118, 28 June 2011 - 03:51 PM.

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#8 Mahon

Mahon

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Hi My Name is Mahon I live iin morris county. . . .NJD STH for 5 years. . . .looking for a place to share some opinions and find out some inside info along with sharing some or getting info for whoever on this site if need be.
The reason my only posts have been to sell tickets is because I just has major back surgery and can not attend for the rest of this year.
Believe me I limbed into the rock on many nights during the course of the year but could not take the pain ANY longer so I had no choice.
I choose to forgo my season tickets for rounds 3 & 4 but wanted to reward my brothers as they have helped me out so much during this time of need. So the tickets I post are what they can not use. I am NOT a ticket reseller and will probably not be the chat rooms after the season is over as I go to a large percentage of games during the year. Here is my intro hopr to speak to you guys during the next month or so.....Mahon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users