***UPDATED 3/1/12 (Even Cheaper Prices) Memorabilia Sale***

grcenter47

I was able to switch insurance providers and have finally found a company that could cover all of my therapy sessions. Message me if you are interested in any of these items. I will be posting more items in the days to come. These prices are not firm so I will listen to any offers. I will also listen to any trade requests as well. Thank you

New York Mets Edgardo Alfonso 1998 game used cap (Ball Park Heroes LOA)

Myrtle Beach Pelicans Julio Teheran 2010 autographed game used cap (Onyx/PSA-DNA Rookiegraph COAs)

:yea:BOTH BASEBALL CAPS FOR $28 :yea:

Autographed Game Used? Vinny Castilla MizunoPro baseball bat $30

Autographed Austin Romine New York Yankees Baseball w/ case

Autographed Doc Gooden New York Yankees Baseball w/ case

Autographed Aaron Small New York Yankees Baseball Steiner w/ case

Autographed New York Black Yankees (Negro Leagues) Robert Scott Baseball w/ case

:yea:ALL FOUR BASEBALLS FOR $50 :yea:

Alexander Mogilny 86-89 Central Red Army Game Worn Jersey $170

Chris Pronger Autographed Philadelphia Flyers Puck

Dave Schultz Autographed Philadelphia Flyers Puck

Autographed Brian Leonhard New York Jets Mini Helmet w/ case

:yea:BOTH PUCKS AND MINI HELMET $45 :yea:

Edited by grcenter47

• 2 weeks later...

Autographed Zach Parise North Dakota Jersey - Steiner COA - $240 obo

sorry to hear about your situation.

i was and still am actually looking to buy a Parise North Dakota jersey; was in fact pricing them up from SportsK.com, however they only have the Green 'Dazzle' jerseys in stock.

Couple of questions:

Would you ship to Australia?

What size?

Can you email me some photos?

• 2 weeks later...

bump....

Just wanted to thank SeanMac16 for meeting me last week. Very good guy.

just saw this now yeah man it was good meeting you Solid guy haha not a creeper and the sruff he has is awesome will def be buying something else soon

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

If I could buy something from you I would but we most apt don't live close and hey im only 17 so don't drive

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

No I can get my permit but Im more focused on working at my job right now not driving to school. Considering my school is 40min away and I take a bus driving isn't my main concern

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have decided to leave the hobby for a year until I completely recover from therapy for my left knee. My insurance doesn't cover all of my physical therapy so I am hoping to get any cash possible for these items. No trades please. Message me if you are interested in any of these items. I will be posting more items in the days to come. These prices are not firm so I will listen to any offers....

Colin White 08-09 Red Set 2 100th point Gameworn Jersey AUTOGRAPHED $300

If someone buys this, I would be happy to pass along the name of a great person who can successfully remove that autograph. I know Gabe probably didn't have it autographed as that in general in the gameworn hobby is frowned upon. It will cost you roughly $100.00 or less to have it shipped (both ways) and the autograph removed. I don't know why someone would deface a gameworn with an autograph when now when it comes time to sell it, there is NO FACTUAL documents, photos, or such that Colin White actually signed it, but this jersey can be saved. Simply send me a PM when you buy it from Gabe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.