3 replies to this topic

#1 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:04 PM

I have been searching for a Lightning 3rd jersey for a long time, but I can't find them anywhere now. Does anybody know of any online stores that might sell it? I already checked ebay and ice jerseys, they don't have it.

Any help is appreciated.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 10:34 PM

Ahh you know what Ifound a site that had some Lightning 3rd's but I can't seem to find it right now...lemme search a little, hopefully I can pick up the site again.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 Guest_Devsrule_*

Guest_Devsrule_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2004 - 05:51 PM

You mean the blue ones with the rain coming down and the storm etc???

#4 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:03 PM

You mean the blue ones with the rain coming down and the storm etc???

Yep, that's the one. I wonder why they stopped using it, I think it looks cool. Today I found a Hamrlik one on ebay, I think I might bid on that, though if I had a choice I'd take a Richer one from 1999 since he was on the Devils and it would have the All-Star Game patch from the game I went to.

Apparently, that's too specific and I will probably never find one of those. :P

Oh well. <_<
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users