2 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 02:47 PM

I keep changing the default at the botton of each forum to only show the last 10 days...no matter what it always returns to either last 30 or the beginning...I have selected 10 days, hit go, mark forum read and leave...when I return it is back to what I changed it from...how does one escape from this prison of defaults...the lower the number of days the faster the forum loads especially on dial up...I can go from 30+ pages in Hell to less than 1/2 that...someone tell me how to make the change permanent...there is no option in control panel...only board option is number of threads or posts per page :noclue: Someone help me out :pray:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 07:45 PM

It's a board wide option, I compromised between 50 and 20 for everyone.

#3 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 01:53 PM

Thnx DM...maybe a future version will allow us to set our own sort order and number of days :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users