63 replies to this topic

#61 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

I'm convinced that they've dumbed down the AI to make the NHL 12 AI look much better.. My guys are missing wide open 1-timers, my goalie is literally laying down on half the goals he gives up, and on the rush my players are skating into me.. I had a 32 game online win streak in February.. I refuse to believe that all of a sudden I forgot how to play

I also cannot figure out how to beat the other team's D.. When they skate up, they just skate left then skate right.. I either go for a hit and miss leaving him wide open, I poke check and miss or draw a penalty, I stick lift and definitely draw a penalty, or skate back with him and he hits a slap shot that goes in.. BUT when I skate up it's like I'm just tossed aside as if I'm nothing

I will say that I played wayyy better when I was at school and on a hard connection.. I haven't been anywhere near as good being at home and using the wireless receiver (even though it says I have a great signal and my router is 1 floor below with my floor as the only obstruction)

Case in point, I either need to figure out why I suck or give up the game, because I'm about ready to punch a baby (jk of course)
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#62 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

BizNasty just posted this...I don't have XBox but maybe some of you all could have some fun with this. If you do end up playing with him, please post how it was. Posted Image

Posted ImageBizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette So I took BizNasty12 as my XBox gametager. Lets do this you peasants. NHL11 now.

1dun.jpg

#63 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

And the demo date is released: Tuesday, August 23rd. Here's the blog announcing it and some more info:

http://www.operation...ouncement-blog/

I'm really excited for the demo. I played last year's demo for days, lol. Once I start playing it and get used to it I'll probably not want to go back to 11, or at least that's what happened last year.

#64 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

NHL 12 demo comes out today for PS3 and Xbox.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users