63 replies to this topic

#41 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hey anyone know how on : Be a GM, Season, Playoff(s) you guys got Josefson and/or Fayne? I start out from scratch on there and Albany does not have those 2 in their Roster.

Download the latest rosters before you start. If you've already started, you're sh!t outta luck.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#42 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:41 AM

You need to try and go play online, and it'll let you download a roster update.

The update should contain them

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#43 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

add me, goDUKE4, and it's onnn

You got it, I'll add you next time I'm on.

#44 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

So I've been messing around with drop-in games in EASHL the last week. It's actually pretty fun, when you don't get put with a bunch of idiots who hog the puck or don't know how to defend (AKA 80% of people in drop-in games <_< ). I imagine it would be a million times better to have an actual team with people who are decent and want to play real hockey not see-how-long-I-can-hold-the-puck-and-try-to-score-cheap--short-side-goals hockey. Anybody have a team I could join or want to start a team? I know the new game comes out in a couple months but I'd still be interested in messing around with it for the rest of the summer at least.

#45 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

Getting online for this in August. I'll beat all of you guys then :P

#46 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,758 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

NHL11 sounds terrible. Love my Blades of Steel.

With the Pass!!!

#47 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

the removalists deliver my stuff next week, including my 360 and copies of NHL/NFL 11 :D

i might be aussie and not play up to scratch as you guys (that and im rusty after not playing for 4 months) but feel free to add me to xbox live.
gamertag is: JerseyDevilDamo

Edited by newjerseydamo, 21 July 2011 - 09:45 PM.

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#48 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

Had to post this up because Devils are represented in it:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#49 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

You got it, I'll add you next time I'm on.

hey man, I got family friends over and we were just screwing around in play-now for a while. When they're gone this weekend I'll be able to get a game with you no sweat.

Posted Image

#50 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

Ill take any of you on in NHL10 on PS3. :whistling:

GT: Quinn30

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#51 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

hey man, I got family friends over and we were just screwing around in play-now for a while. When they're gone this weekend I'll be able to get a game with you no sweat.

Ha, no problem, sorry for bothering you. I just wasn't sure if you were getting the messages or not. If I'm on and you want to play just send a message. :cheers:

#52 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

That offsides fix looks pretty cool.

I love the little 'touch-ups' they do every year

And although I don't have much time to play right now during the summer (my busiest time of the year, ironically), feel free to add me on xbox live and I'll gladly play some time:

Devilsfan118x

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#53 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

That offsides fix looks pretty cool.

I love the little 'touch-ups' they do every year

And although I don't have much time to play right now during the summer (my busiest time of the year, ironically), feel free to add me on xbox live and I'll gladly play some time:

Devilsfan118x

I'll add you (KetchupInMyShoe). If I'm on I'm pretty much always down for a game so just send a message/invite.

#54 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Ha, no problem, sorry for bothering you. I just wasn't sure if you were getting the messages or not. If I'm on and you want to play just send a message. :cheers:

Oh hey sorry I didn't respond to your message last night.. I started playing and then had to leave right away.. We'll play soon for sure :cheers:

In other news, can I just vent and say WHAT THE FVCK!!? I play as the Devils when I'm online, and in the last week I've seen my goalie (Marty or Moose) give up goals that I'm just not getting when I take a similar shot.. I mean, some of the softest sh!t I've ever seen is just easily going in.. Last night, I was up 3-0 and in the 3rd period Marty gave up 5 GOALS ON 5 STRAIGHT SHOTS!! I know I don't suck that bad.. Yeah, the Devils defense is crap in the game (and it screws me over alllll the time), but come on..
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#55 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Ill rape any one of you on 360. Gamertag is Derliqu3

#56 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,758 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

Oh hey sorry I didn't respond to your message last night.. I started playing and then had to leave right away.. We'll play soon for sure :cheers:

In other news, can I just vent and say WHAT THE FVCK!!? I play as the Devils when I'm online, and in the last week I've seen my goalie (Marty or Moose) give up goals that I'm just not getting when I take a similar shot.. I mean, some of the softest sh!t I've ever seen is just easily going in.. Last night, I was up 3-0 and in the 3rd period Marty gave up 5 GOALS ON 5 STRAIGHT SHOTS!! I know I don't suck that bad.. Yeah, the Devils defense is crap in the game (and it screws me over alllll the time), but come on..

Wow these games get more realistic every year!

#57 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

Wow these games get more realistic every year!

Yeah seriously.. They make the Devils defense completely laughable.. My D keeps getting beat on the rush and the guy is left wide open for the pass to a one timer.. Might be time for me to put this game down for a while before I break something.. I know I'm not this bad
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#58 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,758 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

Yeah seriously.. They make the Devils defense completely laughable.. My D keeps getting beat on the rush and the guy is left wide open for the pass to a one timer.. Might be time for me to put this game down for a while before I break something.. I know I'm not this bad

I meant Marty letting in soft goals at the worst time, just like in real life.

#59 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Ill rape any one of you on 360. Gamertag is Derliqu3

I believe I was 2-0 against you when Jester started that NJDevs league in NHL10. So watch your mouff boy.

(I'm goDUKE4)

Posted Image

#60 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:47 PM

I believe I was 2-0 against you when Jester started that NJDevs league in NHL10. So watch your mouff boy.

(I'm goDUKE4)

Haha did we ever play? Ahh maybe my memory is shyte, but ill rematch you one of these days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users