A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:41 AM

PK I really wish more girls thought your way :D

They do -- I just admit to it.
:unsure: immodestly ... :saddevil: ... on a public message board :rolleyes:

it sort of sucks to be me.. I mean this is a little dispassionate and UNsexy, you know? To be so candid and all. I'm not like that in real ife... I think it's a cover for extreme shyness and modesty :P

:evil: Really! :P

hey you've read the recaps.. you KNOW how wide open they get :evil:

I must be dating the wrong women seriously then wait I already knew that which
is no wonder I am still single :P

but if I have one more girl go "why can't you wear something nice now and then"
When my jerseys costs three times more then anything else I'd ever wear !?!?!?

OK, I'm having a PK-like bitter moment :unsure:

bah.. dating sucks !! :evil:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,450 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:36 PM

but if I have one more girl go "why can't you wear something nice now and then" When my jerseys costs three times more then anything else I'd ever wear !?!?!?

Some of these jerseys cost more than then pearls I'm wearing! And they're even REAL!!

Hey but I'm also wearing a mood ring! Everyone keeps commenting on how lovely it is... very funny! I found it on the way home from Michigan at a road stop in PA! I usually save my junk jewelry for summer -- I have a whole stash that I store and take out once June hits - I dub it my summer camp collection :P So now I have WINTER junk jewelry! and I LOVE this thing! I can tell how cold the office is and how miserable or happy I am! It's a riot! Plus my sister actually bought the mood ring for me -- these things all must have emotional value :P

I'm here for the party

#23 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:44 PM

OMG!! Mood rings! What...is yours always black, PK? Or just when you think about a certain hockey player and his situation. :P
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:55 PM

heh... my temper and general grumpiness would crash a mood ring like never seen
before and again :)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#25 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:30 PM

I'm beginning to think it's not the jerseys that are ruining your relationships, Crasher. You don't make yourself sound very inviting. I'm sure you're just downplaying your attributes. Right? :P
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#26 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,450 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:40 PM

LOL! Mine is almost always purple. It's amber in the morning when it's cold but then it gets this neat greeny blue color -- that's my favorite look! by the afternoon I'm all warm and toasty so it's dark blue/purple. If I'm cold sweaty palm axious, then it's that amber color too! I'm scared it's going to lose it's oomph one day soon.

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users