3 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Anyone noticing that the clock for posts is a bit fast. So someone posts something at 10:00, it shows as being posted at 10:15.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

Server clock seems to be all over the place. Last night it was about a half-hour slow, so I adjusted a board setting that compensates for that. Now, though, you're right, it's about 15-20 minutes fast. I'll ask DM to check the server itself and see if there's anything that can be done.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

Checking into it now, contacted the server host.

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

The host has re-synched the time and added an auto routine to have it done every 15 minutes now. Hopefully it keeps the server honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users