2 replies to this topic

#1 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Is there any way to delete someone from a PM conversation after it gets started? I feel like I'm spamming everyone with the hockey e-mail when some people have signed in already and others write me back saying they signed in too, then everyone gets that PM :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

Hmm, I couldn't figure it out :noclue:

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:02 PM

It doesn't look like there's a way to boot someone else out. If a person wants to leave a conversation, they can delete it from their Messenger folder and they won't get any further messages from that conversation.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users