Well these are the playoff scenarios:
1. Swamps (9-3) - top seed and bye locked up in all but name, since I'm 112+ points ahead of any potential tiebreak situation
2. VALUE (8-4) - clinches #2 seed and bye with win and either Manta loss or staying within ten points of him this week (since he currently has just over a ten-point lead on Manta in the standings and is significantly ahead of the other 8-4's on points)
3. Manta (8-4) - clinches #2 seed and bye with win and VALUE loss, provided he gets eleven points or more than VALUE this week since he's also well ahead of the other 8-4's on points
4. LIIcedZ (8-4) - needs to win with both VALUE and Manta losing to get the #2 seed due to being too far behind them on points to realistically make up in a week, as well as TeamTBD not jumping him in the standings by gaining thirty-three points on him
5. TeamTBD (8-4) - needs to beat VALUE with Manta losing, along with either a LIIcedZ loss or gaining thirty-three points more than him to get the #2 seed
6. CMONMANTA (6-6) - Clown wins and he's in, with a loss he pretty much needs all the 5-7 teams to lose to still make it since he's behind all of them on points significantly.
7. WWireWhining (5-7) - needs a win and Clown loss to make it, since he's way ahead of the other 5-7 teams on tiebreak
8. Masked (5-7) - needs a win and both Clown/WWireWhining to lose to get in
9. WackMC's (5-7) - pretty much needs to win and have the three teams in front of him all lose to make it, since the other 5-7 teams are way ahead on tiebreak.
Games of note:
Swamps (9-3) vs. Masked (5-7): Masked tries to keep his slim playoff hopes alive, and I start praying nobody gets hurt in a virtual two-week bye for me
WaiverWireWhining (5-7) vs. Sworn Defenders (4-8): ayl gets one more chance to play spoiler, CRASHER tries to keep his playoff hopes alive
VALUE (8-4) vs. TeamNameTBD (8-4): plenty of bye week implications for this one since both teams still have a shot at the second bye
Manta (8-4) vs. CMONMANTA (6-6): Manta looks to beat out VALUE for the bye while Clown pretty much needs to win to hang on to the last spot in the playoffs
LongIslandIcedZ (8-4) vs. WackMC's (5-7): RSC tries to keep his really slim playoff hopes alive, while Laflamme tries to keep his slim bye week hopes alive.
Edited by NJDevs4978, 29 November 2011 - 08:07 AM.