67 replies to this topic

#61 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Liberals are so smart that their fiscal policies have been the main reason why this country in buried in debt. Gotta love their insistence on "matching" cuts with revenue. Geniuses, I tell you.

#62 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Now THAT is Democrat logic up there Jerry. Bush got the ball rolling on ALL of this from a War based on personal vendetta to getting the ball rolling on all the bail outs.

Obama isn't blameless don't get me wrong -- but this isn't all his mess - not by a long shot.

Do you really expect the neurologically more dexterous liberals to believe that crap? :giggle:

I'm here for the party

#63 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Now THAT is Democrat logic up there Jerry. Bush got the ball rolling on ALL of this from a War based on personal vendetta to getting the ball rolling on all the bail outs.

Obama isn't blameless don't get me wrong -- but this isn't all his mess - not by a long shot.

Do you really expect the neurologically more dexterous liberals to believe that crap? :giggle:

Pepperkorn, I'm not sure what your point is, but I never said that the George W. Bush administration didn't contribute to the fiscal mess we have now. The truth, however, is that 70% of federal spending goes to dependence programs, according to the Heritage Foundation. So liberal policy is the biggest problem. Bush even had a hand in that with the Medicare prescription program.

#64 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

Pepperkorn, I'm not sure what your point is, but I never said that the George W. Bush administration didn't contribute to the fiscal mess we have now. The truth, however, is that 70% of federal spending goes to dependence programs, according to the Heritage Foundation. So liberal policy is the biggest problem. Bush even had a hand in that with the Medicare prescription program.

My point was voting in a so-called conservative will change relatively little.

I was in a solution driven mood posting the above. I would have added in that both parties are too liberal if I had been you.

Sorry if I got over zealous/brainless :evil:

I'm here for the party

#65 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

My point was voting in a so-called conservative will change relatively little.

I was in a solution driven mood posting the above. I would have added in that both parties are too liberal if I had been you.

Sorry if I got over zealous/brainless :evil:

I agree with you about both parties being too liberal. But I see a glimmer of hope in the Republican Party and none in the Democratic Party.

#66 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Liberals are so smart that their fiscal policies have been the main reason why this country in buried in debt. Gotta love their insistence on "matching" cuts with revenue. Geniuses, I tell you.

I will give you the fact that Obama has increased the debt; but saying Liberals are the reason why the country is buried in debt is just factually inaccurate.

Iraq/Afganistan/Bush's Bailouts all balooned the debt.

Obama's debt is almost entirely from bailing out this "once in a century" financial crisis which was in motion in the months leading up to his election. It's not like he was implimenting huge gov't programs or new agencies like GWB did.

The healthcare bill is supposedly deficit neutral, and really just forces people to buy insurance from private companies.

Posted Image

Edited by oofrostonoo, 10 February 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Posted Image

#67 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by Daniel, 10 February 2012 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#68 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

I will give you the fact that Obama has increased the debt; but saying Liberals are the reason why the country is buried in debt is just factually inaccurate.

We are in debt mostly because of social spending/big government, aka liberal policies. There is nothing to dispute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users