122 replies to this topic

#121 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

i would NEVER go back to Cablevision. Ive had FIOS since it was offered in my town, and never looked back.

While living at my apartment, we had CV, and it was just bad. Tons of internet issues, we had signal issues with TV quality. and it just sucked.

now im back home with FIOS and wherever i move next will def HAVE to have a FIOS connection, or i will not move there...

and BTW, the MSGHD picture quality is better on FIOS than CV

Pretty much sums up how much better FiOS is than any competitor.. I will also never give up FiOS.. Cable simply cannot compete with fiber optics

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#122 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'm looking at my FiOS guide right now and I'm getting MSG 2 HD.. Does anyone know if this is only showing because the Knicks are on it or if we're finally going to get the extra MSG's in HD now

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#123 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

I'm looking at my FiOS guide right now and I'm getting MSG 2 HD.. Does anyone know if this is only showing because the Knicks are on it or if we're finally going to get the extra MSG's in HD now

i saw that the other day... i think its the full channel, which is awesome
POTATO!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users