185 replies to this topic

#101 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

I hope the people handing out the t shirts that if they see flyers fans do NOT give them a shirt...

In 2003 we had white games and everyone wore white, and the team went on to win the cup....... Home teams should be wearing white.Devils havent won a cup since they switched.

yeah dude you're right, the red jerseys are killing us

:rolleyes:

#102 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

If any of you guys go to the game and gets an extra free t-shirt you ship it to me in Montreal? :wub: :noclue: (joking)

I wish I was living in NJ so I could go to the Devils games !!!! :evilcry:
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#103 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:09 AM

I am rather disappointed, my authentic away Vasyunov jersey is not back from EP yet :( Was hoping to have it for opening night before the "white out" was announced.

If any of you guys go to the game and gets an extra free t-shirt you ship it to me in Montreal? :wub: :noclue: (joking)

I wish I was living in NJ so I could go to the Devils games !!!! :evilcry:

haha If I get an extra one, I could bring it next season when I can go to a game again at Bell Centre...

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#104 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

I know we're expecting the usual amount of flyers fans but I thought I'd share some inside info. These were sent through emails and facebook

From today:   FLYERS @ the prudential center on saturday! We have a bus load of Flyers fans from philly coming down for the game. Still have some left over tickets for below face value. Message me if you want tickets or know anyone in Philly who wants to hop on the bus! Let's go FLYERS PHILS AND BIRDS!

From 9/27:   If anyone is interested to cheer on the Flyers Saturday October 8th for the Devils home opener please contact me. We have plenty of tickets below face value in the upper level where the flyers shoot twice. It is a white out in the crowd that night so lets pack some orange in the arena. There should be upwards of 150 of flyers all sitting together. Let's go Flyers
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#105 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

I know we're expecting the usual amount of flyers fans but I thought I'd share some inside info. These were sent through emails and facebook

From today:   FLYERS @ the prudential center on saturday! We have a bus load of Flyers fans from philly coming down for the game. Still have some left over tickets for below face value. Message me if you want tickets or know anyone in Philly who wants to hop on the bus! Let's go FLYERS PHILS AND BIRDS!

From 9/27:   If anyone is interested to cheer on the Flyers Saturday October 8th for the Devils home opener please contact me. We have plenty of tickets below face value in the upper level where the flyers shoot twice. It is a white out in the crowd that night so lets pack some orange in the arena. There should be upwards of 150 of flyers all sitting together. Let's go Flyers

Maybe we can get 150+ flyers kicked out? :)

#106 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

How were they able to get that many tickets below face value?

#107 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

How were they able to get that many tickets below face value?

Group Sales!

#108 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

Maybe we can get 150+ flyers kicked out? :)

I can already hear some "a$$hole" cheers going up for the drunken idiots who get booted. I'll cheer (or should i say jeer) right along with them. In the words of Under Armor: "We must protect this house!"

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#109 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

Well with many fans even from here refusing to wear white just for 1 friggin game, having 150 orange shirts/jerseys in the stands will not stand out much.

#110 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:46 AM

I am rather disappointed, my authentic away Vasyunov jersey is not back from EP yet :( Was hoping to have it for opening night before the "white out" was announced.haha If I get an extra one, I could bring it next season when I can go to a game again at Bell Centre...

:evil: Thanks a lot man, I was just joking tho so no need to keep the t-shirt till next season :P
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#111 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

What to wear...Langenbrunner or white tee. hmm
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#112 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

Last I checked, newark is north of Philly.

#113 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Last I checked, newark is north of Philly.

That's Philly fans for you - inadequate brain capacity.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#114 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

I can already hear some "a$$hole" cheers going up for the drunken idiots who get booted. I'll cheer (or should i say jeer) right along with them. In the words of Under Armor: "We must protect this house!"

Hopefully we get to dust off the old TURNPIKE SOUTH chant.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#115 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:27 PM

Hopefully we get to dust off the old TURNPIKE SOUTH chant.

i guess, but ill be on the road for 80ish miles myself!

#116 third man in

third man in

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

man, what a great white out last night...hopefully they never try that one again.

#117 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,870 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

lol that looked like the best-kept secret around. The ratio of red to white was like the ratio of Devil-Ranger fans at the Rock. so much for the indignance over 'one' person not wearing white.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#118 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

I wore the fvcking t-shirt. Why cant our retard fans just do what they are supposed to. Put the fvcking t-shirt on for christs sake.

#119 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

I wore the fvcking t-shirt. Why cant our retard fans just do what they are supposed to. Put the fvcking t-shirt on for christs sake.

Decaf, man. A lot of retard fans spent a whole lot money on red jerseys like they were supposed to. Remember Rock Your Red and Get Your Jersey On? It's a shirt. Not life or death.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#120 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

Decaf, man. A lot of retard fans spent a whole lot money on red jerseys like they were supposed to. Remember Rock Your Red and Get Your Jersey On? It's a shirt. Not life or death.

LOL

How much money does it cost them to throw a t shirt on for one night?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users