37 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:10 AM

The guy in front of me and his son in Section 222 can't go to Game 4 on Wedneday and
he's wanting to sell the seats for the $120 face value for the game (he's got a parking
pass too, but it would be a bit cooler if we could all pool one car from someplace
near the arena and spare me the $10 parking too maybe :)

anyone who wants these please let me know ASAP :)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 djstubbs

djstubbs

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:44 AM

I'm not interested, because of obvious reasons, but I do have a question...

When you say "spare you the $10 parking pass", do you mean that you don't have them?

And if not, man you should definitely get them, they own, they're cheaper, and you always get a spot close to the arena, it owns, especially in lot 20...

#3 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 03:21 AM

i disagree. well i dont know how the passes work.. i just thought u had to be a season ticket holder to get them.. so if u arent.. then u cant right?
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#4 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:33 AM

You have to be full-season ticket holders. Partial-season ticket holders don't get the parking passes.
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#5 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 10:25 AM

Well CRASHER, I can let ya know probably by later today. Just in case you don't see this, I'll send a PM your way or message ya on ICQ or something.

I think I can make it though!

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:19 AM

yeah I'm only a partial which means I ain't good enough to get the parking pass :rolleyes:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#7 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:34 PM

Its so easy for a kid whose parents buy his tickets to be giving advice about gettin the parking passes and how its so mcuh better... He completely forgets that many of us have to buy our tickets and can't afford a full season and can't get the passes... But were all stupid for that right? pathetic!
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#8 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:03 PM

Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably didn't realize that passes weren't available to everyone. :noclue: And...he did mention that they were cheaper. So actually, he was trying to help. :P

Edited by poohbear, 10 April 2004 - 02:17 PM.

#9 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 03:07 PM

pooh I'm just purely bitter that my $900 a year isn't good enough to not have to use
my secret entrance to get me into the A lot for a game... that's all my comment was
aimed at.. when I slam someone I tend to be more blatant :evil:

#10 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:38 PM

Oh, Crasher, I was directing that to Langsgirl, not you. I wasn't taking issue with anyone, even you, Langsgirl. OK? God knows, Stubbs deserves it sometimes, but I didn't see this as one of the times. :P

p.s. - What secret entrance? We could use that info next year. B )

Edited by poohbear, 10 April 2004 - 04:39 PM.

#11 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,418 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

CRASHER's got a lot of secrets...he somehow manages to get downstairs to see the warmups despite having tickets in the uppers ;)
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#12 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:53 PM

*lol*
yes it's ALL TRUE... the deep dark secrets I hide would shatter a mere mortal :evil:

(bah who am I kidding :P )

but pooh my secret to get to the A Gate I need to keep well guarded.. what's it
worth to ya ??? :)

as for Has' comment.. I guess it's easy to get from down low and warmups to the
Mrs Fields to my seat in 222 when I ignore anyone in sight on the way (no PK I won't
let it go :P )

*edit* my biggest secret is that I am really 6'2'' :rofl:

Edited by CRASHER, 10 April 2004 - 04:54 PM.

#13 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:53 PM

Well, everybody can do THAT! I want the secret entrance so I don't have to "walk the plank". ;)

oops, Crasher snuck in on me. What's it worth? What are you asking? B )

Edited by poohbear, 10 April 2004 - 04:55 PM.

#14 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,418 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:33 PM

*edit* my biggest secret is that I am really 6'2'' :rofl:

In what, the Gionta Metric System? :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:35 PM

Has I will show proof of my massive real height in tonight's recap with a classic old-school picture that fits a running joke I am using tonight :)

uumm.. pooh... well I could use a free meal.. and since the secret way is kinda involved
with my pre-game eating habits :)

man I should be the PR guy in charge of telling Steven's health and status :evil:

#16 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

So what...the secret entrance is via Pizza Uno's? :huh: If all it takes is a pizza, I'm in.

#17 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 07:49 PM

So what...the secret entrance is via Pizza Uno's? :huh: If all it takes is a pizza, I'm in.

good to see someone pays attention :)

and yes it does actually :evil:

and don't worry I stick out like the sorest of thumbs.. and I'm NEVER late for a playoff game !!

#18 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 08:24 PM

Well, I was down at warm-ups that last game looking for you. So I remember why you weren't at warm-ups, yeah. :P

I don't know if we're gonna make any playoff games. :( My husband is working insane hours. But we're getting those same weekend season tickets next season. I WILL buy you a pizza for that information. ;)

hmmm, I won a dinner for two for Pizza Uno's at the Dinner with the Devils. What will that get me? :uni:

Edited by poohbear, 10 April 2004 - 08:27 PM.

#19 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

Well, I was down at warm-ups that last game looking for you. So I remember why you weren't at warm-ups, yeah. :P

I don't know if we're gonna make any playoff games. :( My husband is working insane hours. But we're getting those same weekend season tickets next season. I WILL buy you a pizza for that information. ;)

hmmm, I won a dinner for two for Pizza Uno's at the Dinner with the Devils. What will that get me? :uni:

I wasn't there cause my waiter at Uno's had downs syndrome or WORSE, it was
awful slow.. I pissed off my friend from upstate NY I think cause it made us miss
warmups which I was not happy about...

*lol*
see folks.. I CAN be bought.. esp with what I am going to eat anyway :D

yeah I think a prima pepperoni and salad or soup (depends on the weather)
works fairly :)

#20 djstubbs

djstubbs

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,689 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:57 AM

Its so easy for a kid who's parents buy his tickets to be giving advice about getting the parking passes and how it's so much better... He completely forgets that many of us have to buy our tickets and can't afford a full season and can't get the passes... But we're all stupid for that right? pathetic!

I was just trying to help langsgirl, I didn't know that partial season ticket holders couldn't get parking passes.

And it is a lot better, it's cheaper and you get better access to the arena.

There is a private lot (lot 20), for parking pass holders only, and we get access to the arena in any lot, when those without have to park over by Giants Stadium at times and either take a bus over (which I did last season), or walk over the plank.

-I really don't see how I'm pathetic for suggesting a cheaper, better alternative to someone who I thought was able to obtain the passes...

-I don't know where you were going with your post...

I'm just an innocent fan. :P :P :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users