• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

Okay, I have totally changed my stance on White. I thought he wasn't sticking it to the Devils and fans, but TG's latest report has him sporting a goatee. Definitely think that is quite the message from White. That bastard.

:rofl: :boogie:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#42 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

Okay, I have totally changed my stance on White. I thought he wasn't sticking it to the Devils and fans, but TG's latest report has him sporting a goatee. Definitely think that is quite the message from White. That bastard.

from same blog post.

“I know my kids will be cheering for me,” he said. “That’s pretty much it….I’m not really thinking about it. I’m just trying to focus on the game right now and, hopefully, it’s a good crowd.”

I thought of posting something similar using the bolded part but just couldn't get the sarcasm going I must be getting old.
Joe

#43 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,936 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

but TG's latest report has him sporting a goatee.

I'm tempted to go to the Sharks' end of the ice for warmups just to see this :rofl:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#44 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

were such whores that we'll be discussng is retired number in a few years..
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#45 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:12 PM

I missed the game Friday night. To those who went to the game, how was the crowd reaction to Whitey -- mild applause, some booing, no reaction, something other? To those who watched the telecast, was he interviewed?

Edited by 95Crash, 24 October 2011 - 12:13 PM.

#46 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

It is weird to see this ^

Edited by Quinn01, 24 October 2011 - 12:22 PM.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users