13 replies to this topic

#1 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

I am selling my Sergei Brylin game worn hockey helmet.

It is a white CCM with the visor from the 2002-04 season. MeiGray authenticated it and the paperwork will come with the helmet. I'm happy to send pictures to those interested. Please PM me and provide a working email address and telephone number. I'll email you, but I'd like an alternate form of communication should you or I have any issues.

I'm asking $225.00 plus shipping to your location (you choose the level of safety you want in speed of service, insurance, and tracking) for it which is less than I paid for it. Please don't contact me with items you want to trade for it. My price is quite fair considering the following:

-Brylin has won 3 cups with the team.
-Brylin helmets don't show up every day since he has left the team.
-My price is far superior to others offering game worn helmets of players that there will surely be more of surfacing thru MeiGray and other collectors(SEE LINK below for comparison).

http://www.njdevs.co...0

I also have for sale a Ken Daneyko helmet worn during the 1999-00 SCF season. It is photomatched and comes with a COA from MeiGray. I am happy to share the photos to those interested. I'm asking for $350.00 shipped to your door on this one of a kind helmet! This is the only one I know of in the hobby!

Edited by Chorske17, 15 December 2011 - 06:37 PM.

Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#2 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,314 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

This is a steal compared to those prices. A better Devil IMO for far less. If I had the $$ right now I would snatch it up, if you are looking at it and contemplating buying do it! You won't see another that is for sure.....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#3 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Added a pair of Zajac gloves. My prices beat a lot of others who ask for far more than they paid at the Draft Day party. Do not delay because they will sell.
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#4 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Done many deals with Chorske and i recommend him highly to deal with. Those Zajac gloves are a steal.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#5 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:26 AM

I replied to all of the emails. Thanks for the interest and know that i work weekends and live outside of New Jersey so local pick-up probably won't happen. If you are still interested please email as I have gotten some "tire kickers" who just like to get photos sent and then come back with:

"how about a trade, I have a pair of Gomez gloves!" :whistling:

"oooh.. I don't have the money right now, but SOON!" :blahblah:

"I know your price is very low, but what is your ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE?" :argh:

"Can you do $25.00 shipped to Bordentown?" :rofl:

You just never know so the first one to say, "I'll take them!" ask for my paypal, mail me a cheque or call me gets them. Let's make this quick and painless! My great gloves for a price that you see beat by any collector OR dealer.

Matt

Edited by Chorske17, 23 October 2011 - 01:31 AM.

#6 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

Gloves sold, helmet is still available!!! Let me know, price won't be lowered!

#7 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

UP for air.

#8 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

Bump

#9 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:45 AM

BUMP... I will not lower the price!

#10 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Bump

#11 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

priced to move!

#12 hystyk28

hystyk28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

Good seller, thanks again for the gloves.

#13 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

You are welcome! Couldn't beat the price could you and photomatched all shipped for less than $100.00

#14 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

Christmas time sale, then price goes back up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users