Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Maybe...Ryan Carter lol

hmmmm.... what a guess...

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#62 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Maybe...Ryan Carter lol

What a shot in the dark. Hats off Bib.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#63 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,027 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

Maybe...Ryan Carter lol

Post Lottery numbers!!! NOW!!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#64 Bibby89

Bibby89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

Salvador? Fraser? Call up Urbom/Corrente

Something in the back of my mind has me dreaming the Devils snoop in and nab Carter, only god knows how.

I can't take any credit lol I just saw this post and figured the odd's of getting Ryan Carter were way better than Jeff, just a dumb comment that came true.

Just incase its not a fluke though, 8,9,15,17,45,57 bank on those lotto #'s! if it happens i want a piece of the action though.

#65 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,176 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

so i guess Turris was never really about $$$, he asked for a trade from day1

"This has never been about money, we've been upfront with the club from Day 1," Overhardt told ESPN.com Thursday. "We've respectfully requested that the player had the opportunity to move forward in his career by having a fresh start."

http://espn.go.com/n...x-coyotes-trade

on one side i think its good that Maloney won't trade him and wait cause then any kids would try to do the same. But on the other hand... the kid made it public that he doesnt want to be there, you don't want that in your locker room and i dont think the other players would be thrilled to play with him anymore, and you know he's not gonna play with all his heart.

not too sure what i'd do in that situation

www.SterioDesign.com

#66 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

so i guess Turris was never really about $$$, he asked for a trade from day1

http://espn.go.com/n...x-coyotes-trade

on one side i think its good that Maloney won't trade him and wait cause then any kids would try to do the same. But on the other hand... the kid made it public that he doesnt want to be there, you don't want that in your locker room and i dont think the other players would be thrilled to play with him anymore, and you know he's not gonna play with all his heart.

not too sure what i'd do in that situation

Maloney is an idiot. I understand he is in a hard place because Turris is theoretically worth much more than what he'll get in a trade, but on the other hand the guy absolutely does not want to sign with them. By dragging this out, Maloney is bringing it more and more into the public eye that a top draft pick wants out of Phoenix so bad that he's willing to not play. It's demoralizing for his players, and even if Turris WERE to sign, he is obviously out of there first chance he gets and he'll be a detriment in the locker room. Maloney needs to eat his pride and understand that in this situation, getting some scrubs / prospects for Turris is much better than creating a public fiasco out of this.

Edited by Amberite, 27 October 2011 - 12:56 PM.

#67 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,176 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

i would also not want to play there... Phoenix is on the verge of moving and their MVP left as soon as he could

Edited by SterioDesign, 27 October 2011 - 01:00 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#68 njdevsftw

njdevsftw

Senior Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

I think this guy is a bona fide nr 1 center

That settles it for me. LETS SIGN TURRIS!! Or offer him a contract. Apparently "he will settle for a hell of a lot less then what he originally asked for" if they allow him to be traded.
Posted Image

#69 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hey derek brassard played only 6 min tonight for CBJ....

He coould seriously be trade

#70 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,928 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hey derek brassard played only 6 min tonight for CBJ....

He coould seriously be trade

I agree, but the problem is that Brassard is bad and still has 2 more years after this one on his bad contract. The Devils don't have a bad contract they could trade for Brassard's.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#71 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,374 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

I missed Dallas's game but for the most part I don't see center being a weakness. We are so ugly up the right side of the ice that any team will clog up the left. They even do it on our breakout, we almost always want to go up the left side of the ice.

Believe me, it won't be long before Bernier or Silso are called up in place of Palmieri.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac, 31 October 2011 - 10:06 AM.

A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users