4 replies to this topic

#1 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

I was just inquiring if anyone has a extra Devils retro night puck from last night. The one I'm looking for is a souvenir puck from the 2011 game against the Capitals and not a game puck like the ones sold at the Devils Den before the 2010 retro night.
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#2 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

I was just inquiring if anyone has a extra Devils retro night puck from last night. The one I'm looking for is a souvenir puck from the 2011 game against the Capitals and not a game puck like the ones sold at the Devils Den before the 2010 retro night.

Wasn't the Puck from the Washington game last year a Devils Army puck?

If not, then how the hell did I not get one...

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#3 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

Wasn't the Puck from the Washington game last year a Devils Army puck?

If not, then how the hell did I not get one...

The puck he's talking about was sold in the Devils Den stores. It was a souvenier puck style. Pretty subtle and basic. If you didn't stop to look at it, you'd never know what it was.

Why they didn't go with a special game puck again, i'll never know just like why they
don't make special Retro program covers for the game? :noclue:
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#4 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

BTW it is the "Retro Nigth" puck.. yes it is spelled that way on the packaging!

If you ask really nice one of the devils reps maybe you can get a devils army puck ;)

Edited by Dead, 28 October 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#5 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

I have some Official game-used pucks from retro night. Dated March 17th 2010 vs the pens
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users