I like section 241 personally.

#22 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 11:23 AM

Is this the same Devil Dan that on the 2000 video goes, 'Devil Dan says NJ in 6' before the Stars series? :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#23 Devil Dan

Devil Dan

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 09:29 PM

Is this the same Devil Dan that on the 2000 video goes, 'Devil Dan says NJ in 6' before the Stars series? :lol:

LOL thats me! So drunk I couldn't hold my head up straight to look into the camera..... Of all the interviews I had that year, I can't believe outta all the good hockey talk I gave they found the one clip I wasn't sober on and chose it. *L* the rest is history... :evil:
"The New Jersey Devils fans in Section 217 are what hockey fans are all about." John Buccigross of ESPN.com

"The 10th circle of hell is Section 217 at Continental Airlines Arena. This dark, forbidding corner in the upper bowl is populated by men named -- if the letters on the backs of their New Jersey Devils sweaters are to be believed -- Mr. Intensity, Devil Dan, Two Beers and The Flagbearer. They are fans in roughly the same way the Mansons were a family." Mike Farber Sports Illustraded.com

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
New Jersey Devils Hockey Eat It, Breath It, Live It! ... Did It!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users