227 replies to this topic

#221 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,089 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Someone needs to post the classic Bill Burr video where he tears apart a Philly crowd and their stupid town. Sorry the server I'm using has youtube blocked.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#222 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Johan Hedberg did not practice for the Devils after complaining of back pain following his 4-3 shootout victory Thursday. And defenseman Andy Greene, who sat out Thursday's game with a lower-body injury, will participate in the morning skate Saturday. He'll be re-evaluated afterward.

http://www.nhl.com/i...ost.htm?id=3808

we can not catch a break, other than broken players :(

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#223 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

the flyers fans were a$$holes last night, colin.

some idiot pissed on the floor in the bathroom and the philly scum were just walking in it. i was treated like a second rate citizen, as always. the refs tried to hand them the game and the fvckers were still unhappy.

WFC sucks and so do the flyers.

#224 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

the flyers fans were a$$holes last night, colin.

some idiot pissed on the floor in the bathroom and the philly scum were just walking in it. i was treated like a second rate citizen, as always. the refs tried to hand them the game and the fvckers were still unhappy.

WFC sucks and so do the flyers.

Really? I mean I heard some boo's (after I had walked past those pople, of course, because they didnt have the balls to say anything to my face) but other than that I had a pleasant experience.. Even the bathrooms were docile.. Hell, they heckled their own fans in there more than any Devils fan and I was ready to throw down all night

The refs tried to suck the Flyers d***'s but still their fans booed the refs and chanted A$$HOLE during the shootout review

I had a blast and their fans acted completely normal to me
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#225 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

i don't like going there at all, it's just convenient given my location.

it's great you had a good time, i get a little tired of retarded yelling (getting circled and hearing a retarded "i hate jersey" chant on the smoking balcony for 5 minutes, being called a ++++, a$$hole, etc. the entire night, it all gets a little old).

obviously i'm used to the filth acting like idiots, and maybe last night was not as bad as years past (of course the 2500 empty seats might contribute to that), but I will offer them no compliments.

#226 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

i don't like going there at all, it's just convenient given my location.

it's great you had a good time, i get a little tired of retarded yelling (getting circled and hearing a retarded "i hate jersey" chant on the smoking balcony for 5 minutes, being called a ++++, a$$hole, etc. the entire night, it all gets a little old).

obviously i'm used to the filth acting like idiots, and maybe last night was not as bad as years past (of course the 2500 empty seats might contribute to that), but I will offer them no compliments.

Oh I totally agree **** them despite the tons of empty seats I saw during that "sellout"
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#227 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

I said it halfway through the first that they'd announce a sellout. Of course, it wasn't even close.

#228 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

Johan Hedberg did not practice for the Devils after complaining of back pain following his 4-3 shootout victory Thursday. And defenseman Andy Greene, who sat out Thursday's game with a lower-body injury, will participate in the morning skate Saturday. He'll be re-evaluated afterward.

http://www.nhl.com/i...ost.htm?id=3808

we can not catch a break, other than broken players :(

Kovalchuk is now day to day with lower body stiffness. (Leg)

http://www.nj.com/de...k_is_day_t.html

Unknown if he will play tonight.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users