GDT New Jersey Devils at Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

I'll be at this one :evil:

But for those who aren't making the trip to the butthole of America -

There is a Devils Viewing Party tonight at Edison Ale House @ 7pm

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193464594061370&ref=ts

Come join the Devils Army Generals as we host our first viewing party of the season!

The game of the night will see your New Jersey Devils take on Atlantic Division Rivals, the Philadelphia Flyers! Game time is at 7pm.

The event will be happing at Edison Ale House. If you've never been there, it's easy to find. Located right across the street from the Prudential Center on Edison Place (across from the Devils Den team store). Drink specials include $15 pitchers and 10% off food if you're wearing Devils gear!

There will be giveaways, trivia and a special guest appearance from 2003 Stanley Cup Champion and Devils alum, Grant Marshall!

Edited by Colin226

C'mon Devs, let's not have a repeat of the opener. I was at that game with the Real Housewives of Philadelphia behind me talking like they knew anything about hockey or their team.

"OMG Hartnell this, Giroux that..." It's like they were in love with them more than knowing what the hell they were talking about!

Take this chance and shut them up.

:gd:

I'll be in Philly tonight as well. Trying to set up a nice little tailgate before the game with some food and drinks. I'll try to post my approximate parking location when I get to the game. All (devils fans) are welcome.

Yes please let me know.. I'll PM you my cell number and hopefully we can meet up.. I'll be sitting in 216, row 11, seats 1+2 on the aisle

We're gonna be torn to bits but I'll still watch.

Their system itself defeats ours.. It's the Devils system's kryptonite.. I'm expecting them to get at least 1 short handed goal, and I don't expect our PP to get more than 1 good chance all 5+ times we're on it.. Hell, they don't even hold back with their physicality against us because they know we can't beat their aggressive PK with our passive, leisure PP

Edited by Colin226

Come join the Devils Army Generals as we host our first viewing party of the season!

The game of the night will see your New Jersey Devils take on Atlantic Division Rivals, the Philadelphia Flyers! Game time is at 7pm.

The event will be happing at Edison Ale House. If you've never been there, it's easy to find. Located right across the street from the Prudential Center on Edison Place (across from the Devils Den team store). Drink specials include $15 pitchers and 10% off food if you're wearing Devils gear!

There will be giveaways, trivia and a special guest appearance from 2003 Stanley Cup Champion and Devils alum, Grant Marshall!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193464594061370&ref=ts

Given the expected outcome for this one, I can see why the drink special is for pitchers of beer.

Edited by Devils Dose