65 replies to this topic

#61 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

Mason? Yeah, why don't we sign Hugh Jessiman as well?

Hey, Hugh Jessiman would be great for the Outlaws >.>

As for the Devils getting Mason? Meh, I would consider him as a backup. He'd be a good bargain player because I doubt any team (Including Columbus) would sign him to a big deal.

n2eg.jpg

#62 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

How about Rick Nash for our rw woes then...(said half jokingly)

#63 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Rinne is proving to be one of the best this year, that's for sure.

In regards to the Devils, Steve Mason will probably be done in Columbus after this season. The talent is there, but I think he's just gone mental or something. Maybe a change of scenery would do him some good. Holy sh*t, did I just suggest that the devils consider Steve Mason?

you just suggested that we pick up a guy who you think has, "just gone mental or something." :blink:

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#64 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Devils need a mentally tough goalie. It ain't Montreal, but replacing a legend like Marty's gonna be tough. I loved Rinne for the job, but as has been said, no goalie's worth that kind of money in the new NHL. Let's not try to get a deal with someone who went crazy, though. I'd rather get somebody like Moose who can play half the games if we're trying to get a deal. You don't need a superstar, just somebody who can handle the pressure and stay consistent.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#65 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hey, Hugh Jessiman would be great for the Outlaws >.>

As for the Devils getting Mason? Meh, I would consider him as a backup. He'd be a good bargain player because I doubt any team (Including Columbus) would sign him to a big deal.

Exactly. If we could get him cheap, he could be a good backup. And you just hope he returns to his former rookie season self.
Posted Image Posted Image

#66 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

Resign Clemmenson...derp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users