71 replies to this topic

#41 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Paying 1000 beans for a sweaty jersey off Fayne's back...nice.

Hmmm....that sounds like a similar insult that I received over at the other NJDevs.com wanna be site. :rolleyes:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#42 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hmmm....that sounds like a similar insult that I received over at the other NJDevs.com wanna be site. :rolleyes:

The apples don't fall far from the tree.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#43 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Here is what people need to understand.

-Those of us who collect hockey jerseys are no different than those who collect Star Wars stuff, coins, stamps, Barbie Dolls, or anything else. We choose how we spend our disposable income. Some collectors are more into it than others based upon income, families, and what else they like and do.

-As for autographs on jerseys... You can do whatever you want to do. There is a substantial amount of collectors who frown upon it. WHY? Because they want the jersey to be exactly the way it was when it came off the ice. Getting an autograph means nothing to me on the back other than I don't want the shirt. Also take into account that if an autograph made it more valuable, wouldn't a LOT more fake autographs wind up on jerseys? Granted with the Devils auctions the autographs come from the players themselves, but what about Joe Schmo selling a David Clarkson rookie jersey with an autograph on it. IS it real? Maybe. Why would you fake a Clarkson autograph, why not who is going to question it? It is just an issue I'd rather not get involved with, but do what you want it is your jersey. Just know, I'll never want one in my collection.
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#44 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

The "wannabe" site is much better IMO.

#45 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

The "wannabe" site is much better IMO.

:rofl:

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#46 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

You didn't fit in Quinn, it's okay. You have to hard smarts and a thick skin, it's not for everyone.

#47 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

You didn't fit in Quinn, it's okay. You have to hard smarts and a thick skin, it's not for everyone.

And apparently you don't need to know proper English to be a regular over there. :blahblah:

Posted Image

#48 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

Blame android, not me.

Anyways, sorry you couldn't fit in with the big boys Quinneth.

#49 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

Blame android, not me.

Anyways, sorry you couldn't fit in with the big boys Quinneth.

what is this site in question?

#50 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

what is this site in question?

Devilsrule.com

#51 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:16 AM

Devilsrule is like this site if obnoxious high schoolers who just learned swear words ran the site

#52 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

Yeah right dude, DR has way more knowledgeable people. Most of the sh!t here is negative nancies who are never happy about anything.

#53 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Yeah right dude, DR has way more knowledgeable people. Most of the sh!t here is negative nancies who are never happy about anything.

ive read some DR and i wasnt impressed...at all

#54 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

Over the long run, it's much more enjoyable. The people here are too sensitive and get offended too easily. Most of the content is negative bullsh!t as well, and some if flat out retarded. It's honestly two different worlds.

#55 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

They are so positive at DR that they have a huge thread now trying to kick out a long-time member.

#56 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:55 PM

They are so positive at DR that they have a huge thread now trying to kick out a long-time member.

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ignore him and it's his site. LOL.

Edited by SJP20, 08 November 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#57 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ingore him and it's his site. LOL.

Haha and we are the sensative ones right? haha

BTW who is the chief megalomaniac over there that you speak of? Honestly they all act the same over there and kinda just blend into a single whining voice.

#58 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ingore him and it's his site. LOL.

Best comparison of those guys over there:

Posted Image

#59 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Dude, you have no clue what 7 years of ungar has been like. Yes, the owner has banned him and the dude comes back still. Bill doesn't post much so he probably does not care, and he gave us the tools to ignore him but ungar is a good troll and he's always stirring the pot. I hope he moves to this site.

#60 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

Just like ungar in your eyes, you serve no purpose here either. If you hate this site so openly, then go back over there where you belong and "fit" in.

Edited by SJP20, 08 November 2011 - 03:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users