71 replies to this topic

#61 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

I'm just hoping you guys change eventually.

#62 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

Ungar was allowed to troll here for like..a month. Then he was thankfully banned.

Just like ungar in your eyes, you serve no purpose here either. If you hate this site so openly, then go back over there where you belong and "fit" in.

What he said.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#63 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

I mean if you want me to be your ungar...

You simps! Waiving Pelley and Fraser is not the answer! Salvador must be heeved, quit drinking the koolaid and realize this you sheeple!

Now, you see how that gets old?

Edited by hurricane1091, 08 November 2011 - 03:20 PM.

#64 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

You simps! Waiving Pelley and Fraser is not the answer! Salvador must be heeved, quit drinking the koolaid and realize this you sheeple!

But bashing THIS site and the folks here - NOW that's a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#65 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

ooooo! he busted out the sissy pimps!! haha
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#66 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

Ungar was banned already. Let's not turn this into the quarterly board war again, eh?

#67 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.

#68 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Thanks Bart.

#69 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:15 PM

:e-drama: thanks guys!

Edited by Dead, 08 November 2011 - 10:57 PM.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#70 gogonjdevil

gogonjdevil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

:e-drama: thanks guys!

Wow...this is an interesting thread.

On a side note...or back on topic or whatever...which player did you get? They were way out of my budget but I donated to Kovy's charity for the families.

believe-mb30.jpg
gallery_47_36_882.png of ALL Devil's Fans' Hatred and Animosity toward Bettman!
I HOPE YOU GET A DISFIGURING DISEASE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH LIFE LOOKING LIKE A TROLL, BETTMAN. Oh...TOO LATE!!

#71 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:04 PM

Posted Image

and simp isn't for sissy pimp... a simp is short for a simpering moron. Why do people not know this? We do a lot of simpering here we should at least know what the word means.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 10 November 2011 - 12:04 PM.

I'm here for the party

#72 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

Maybe the away jerseys will go for less...I'm trying to bid on some so I hope the prices don't get really high...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users