What did I just spent $300+ on?

Blown01NJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not EP fault at all, but if they are unhappy with the jersery, and still has all the tags etx why not take It back? Kovy = easy to sell

Because it's not always easy like that. EP doesn't have any kind of FAQ which is sort of dissapointing being that type of company.

Just guessing here from experience and an apparel seller. They will not take it back. That's pretty common among customizers as they do not want to be stuck re-selling something you had made up no matter who it is. EP is in the business of customizing, i.e. selling blank jerseys and customizing them, not selling already customized jerseys.

So I was wondering. I made my order to EP on October 27th. I did receive a confirmation email from Justin Kliebe. I don't remember he date however. They still haven't charged my card or anything some 3 weeks later. Is this normal?

If you are having a jersey customized then yeah probably. I don't think they have many people working there because whenever I call it seems to always be the same lady answering the phone and depending on what I ask I always get transferred to the guy who does the customizing and that's always the same guy, so they probably get pretty backed up with a lot of orders and few people to work on them.

Edited by devilsfan26

If you are having a jersey customized then yeah probably. I don't think they have many people working there because whenever I call it seems to always be the same lady answering the phone and depending on what I ask I always get transferred to the guy who does the customizing and that's always the same guy, so they probably get pretty backed up with a lot of orders and few people to work on them.

This was just a regular jersey purchase. But yea I know they don't charge you until your item is ready to be shipped out.

This was just a regular jersey purchase. But yea I know they don't charge you until your item is ready to be shipped out.

Did you buy a blank jersey or are you buying a customized jersey? If it's just a blank jersey then I have no idea what the hold-up could be. Either way I would give them a call and ask for an update, their number is 815-877-8585.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you rather have an authentic 1.0 or an indo 2.0? EP emailed me back basically saying that people who have bought game worns and stripped them and re customized them are in jail now (LOL)

I have an email from them months ago where they told me I'd be getting an edge 1.0 and of course I ended up with an indo edge. Trying to decide whether or not I should press the issue.

Quick update. Jersey Express is selling indo edge 'authentics' for $189.99 +$49.99 for customization. A whole lot cheaper than EP. I emailed EP about this and I am hoping they will credit me or return the jersey for a 1.0. If they refuse I'll dispute the charge with my Amex.

EP is effectively ripping you off if you buy an indo edge from them at $250.

This is an email I got from a Jersey Express rep.

"The new 2012 jerseys are cheaper because they are made in Indonesia and the material is lighter so REEBOK lowered the prices. The 2012 jerseys are the jerseys that the players are wearing on ice right now."

We all know this isnt entirely true, but the fact that they acknowledge a difference in price and materials makes it even more alarming that EP is selling them as if they were the Canadian mades and pricing them as such.