3 replies to this topic

#1 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

I realise I am not the most active person on these boards, considering the time difference, and being in a country where the thought of ice skating is merely for recreational purposes with barely one ice rink per capital city, I'm not as well informed when it comes to hockey, although I've been becoming more knowledgable over the past few years.

As per my previous thread, I am looking at coming for the period of March 5th and March 18th, 2012, and catching the 5 home games in between.

Basically due to costs, a hotel will send me broke, so alternatively I am looking/asking/begging anyone to sleep on their couch for 2 weeks while i go to the games, and see another part of the USA.

If anyone can help, it would be most appreciated!

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#2 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

Have you considered going the hostel route?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#3 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:41 AM

Hostelling International - NYC and you can get a bed for $38/night.

Gets rave reviews on trip advisor.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#4 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:28 AM

hadnt thought of that, thanks!

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users