Viewing Get Together In Sussex County

Quinn01

There is a new sports bar over in Fredon that just opened up. Really cool place and set up. A few other members and I were tossing the idea around of having, or attempting to have, a viewing party somewhere around mid-December at the bar (The Stadium). Due to the fact that Sussex is one of the least responsive counties in NJ as far as hockey and the Devils go, the Generals/Devils wisely chose to not have a viewing party this season up here, which makes sense.

Anyway my question to all of you is, Would any of you be willing to come up here to Sussex County for a viewing party, or in reality, just a get together for Devils fans at a sports bar to watch the game?

If there is a good response, Ill make it happen. If not thats cool too.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Quinn01

I just might, but depends. Where is this even located in Andover because I cannot find it on the map. Also a member here said it is cash-only and if that is true I am def not going. It is a pain in the ass and I do not want to use their in-house ATM which prob has a $4-5 fee. I refuse to patron places that are cash-only because they are too cheap to pay a few cents on each transaction for the processing fee.

I just might, but depends. Where is this even located in Andover because I cannot find it on the map. Also a member here said it is cash-only and if that is true I am def not going. It is a pain in the ass and I do not want to use their in-house ATM which prob has a $4-5 fee. I refuse to patron places that are cash-only because they are too cheap to pay a few cents on each transaction for the processing fee.

I was the one that said that. I was there about a month and a half ago, which was shortly after them opening up. Now, they take credit cards. At the time when I was there, they did not have the set up that allowed that.

The bar is ACTUALLY in Fredon which is right next to Newton. The bar is behind Sussex County Community College. It is about 10 minutes off of route 94.

They have 17 flat screen tvs, a few pool tables and a stocked bar. I am going to get in touch with them and see if they can offer any specials on food as well as drinks....and if they are even willing to take us all on.

http://www.stadiumbarandgrillnj.com/

Looks like we are getting a good response. I honestly didnt think it was going to be this positve but its awesome.

Edited by Quinn01

I was the one that said that. I was there about a month and a half ago, which was shortly after them opening up. Now, they take credit cards. At the time when I was there, they did not have the set up that allowed that.

The bar is ACTUALLY in Fredon which is right next to Newton. The bar is behind Sussex County Community College. It is about 10 minutes off of route 94.

http://www.stadiumbarandgrillnj.com/

Looks like we are getting a good response. I honestly didnt think it was going to be this positve but its awesome.

If they accept CC now then I just might go. Depends on when this would be exactly.