4 replies to this topic

#1 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hey--whatever happened to that thread that listed all the hair-brained Chico expressions? Is that still around? Cuz, he's had a few good ones lately. Anyone catch when he referred to Hedberg as an Iceberg, due to his coolness and size (or something like that)? Lol.

#2 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

It was a joint Chico and Doc thread, I think bumping that would depress everyone now :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#3 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Chico is hilarious. He said something a few games ago about elias in front of the net having so much time to shoot that he could of made himself a coffee and put some creamer in it. haha

#4 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

It was a joint Chico and Doc thread, I think bumping that would depress everyone now :P

Nah.. it would remind everyone of that awesomeness named Doc that we had for a while
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#5 dmon2010

dmon2010

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

Granted Doc was awesome, but I think Cangi's doing okay... for now anyway. Don't get me wrong. Given the choice I'd OBVIOUSLY have Doc back w/ Chico, but Cangi's alright. He gets pretty enthused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users