4 replies to this topic

#1 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hey--whatever happened to that thread that listed all the hair-brained Chico expressions? Is that still around? Cuz, he's had a few good ones lately. Anyone catch when he referred to Hedberg as an Iceberg, due to his coolness and size (or something like that)? Lol.

#2 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,689 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

It was a joint Chico and Doc thread, I think bumping that would depress everyone now :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#3 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Chico is hilarious. He said something a few games ago about elias in front of the net having so much time to shoot that he could of made himself a coffee and put some creamer in it. haha

#4 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

It was a joint Chico and Doc thread, I think bumping that would depress everyone now :P

Nah.. it would remind everyone of that awesomeness named Doc that we had for a while
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#5 dmon2010

dmon2010

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

Granted Doc was awesome, but I think Cangi's doing okay... for now anyway. Don't get me wrong. Given the choice I'd OBVIOUSLY have Doc back w/ Chico, but Cangi's alright. He gets pretty enthused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users