8 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

Come on Hogs, beat the LSU Tigers and throw the whole BCS into chaos.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#2 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

:unsure:
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#3 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

What a downer................
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#4 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

Yea, the BCS suckathon has got to die. Its funny. Auburn got slighted in 2004. They were undefeated and didnt play in the title game. The Commish of the SEC then suggested the plus one model, which essentially made a 4 team playoff. The Big Ten led (and always leads the charge against playoff supporters) the charge against. Since then, the SEC has won six straight BCS titles. This year's a foregone conclusion.

Two teams from the same division, not even just the same conference, playing for the national title or 4 weeks of amazing playoff games. High school, division II, cfl, nfl, division III, JUCO, all have playoffs.

I love college football, but I'm beginning to hate some parts so intensely that it taints the game.

#5 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

What a whacked out 10 days it's been for this program. It looked to me like they were keeping Petrino one, because they hadn't fired him sooner, and two, because he won games and guys that win generally have excuses made for them.

#6 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

I'm still not clear on what the hell happened, and ESPN seems to only have op-ed pieces on it. Can anyone point me to a reporting article on it?
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#7 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

I'm still not clear on what the hell happened, and ESPN seems to only have op-ed pieces on it. Can anyone point me to a reporting article on it?

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

#8 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Sickening. Basically he was srewing around with a former student he then hired. He gets into a motorcycle accident and tries to keep her out of it but she is reported in the police report as she must be.

He then tells the school about the accident, obviously because he is hurt pretty good, but tells his bosses, AD Long, that he was alone. He also says this at a press conference.

He then gets tipped off that the police report is about to be released.....that's when he comes clean to his boss.

The school is bigger then a coach, and they had to do what they did........but the guy is obviously a better coach then person.

This tremendously hurts the program, IMO.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#9 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Sickening. Basically he was srewing around with a former student he then hired. He gets into a motorcycle accident and tries to keep her out of it but she is reported in the police report as she must be.

He then tells the school about the accident, obviously because he is hurt pretty good, but tells his bosses, AD Long, that he was alone. He also says this at a press conference.

He then gets tipped off that the police report is about to be released.....that's when he comes clean to his boss.

The school is bigger then a coach, and they had to do what they did........but the guy is obviously a better coach then person.

This tremendously hurts the program, IMO.

Good tweet I heard about (don't know whose), "maybe he can return to the Falcons and fulfill the rest of his contract."

Didn't think there was a bigger slimeball than Nick "Satan" Saban. Apparently I was wrong.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users