#281 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

F both the Rags and Failyers!

even though my older sons GF is a Failyer fan (converting to Devs) and my uncle is a Rags fan. Lol

We got her to wear a devils jersey new years eve! Muhahaha.

Edited by Devlin, 02 January 2012 - 06:39 PM.

#282 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

The Rags are cup contenders. Contenders to cup my balls with one hand while blowing me.

Hahaha, crackin' me up bro...

So glad this BS is over with. Can we go back to playing hockey games that aren't spectacles... thank you

#283 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

I'd rather have him then Janssen...

The difference is that Janssen knows and accepts his role on the team. Rupp left because he didn't want that role.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#284 ohms law

ohms law

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

And yet, look at what his role is now...
heh

#285 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

Please no more baseball stadiums for the WC. The sightlines for many fans are abysmal, and it doesnt look great for TV. They should stick to NFL stadiums where they will make more money and where it looks good and not horrible contrived. Fenway and Wrigley were exceptions because of those grounds are cultural icons. But, Citizens Bank Park? Please. Everyone in the lower bowl had to stand just to see 60% of the ice. And 45k is silly when holding it in a football stadium would pack in another 20k, at least.

#286 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

And yet, look at what his role is now...
heh

Haha, yeah true. I think he felt he would be a scorer when he went to Pittsburgh. Hard to believe the guy was a first round pick at one point.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#287 ohms law

ohms law

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Please no more baseball stadiums for the WC. The sightlines for many fans are abysmal, and it doesnt look great for TV. They should stick to NFL stadiums where they will make more money and where it looks good and not horrible contrived. Fenway and Wrigley were exceptions because of those grounds are cultural icons. But, Citizens Bank Park? Please. Everyone in the lower bowl had to stand just to see 60% of the ice. And 45k is silly when holding it in a football stadium would pack in another 20k, at least.

Yea, agreed. Although... a hockey rink will be swimming inside of a football stadium even more than at a baseball park. Maybe they could find a soccer stadium to play in, like the one that the Red Bulls play in. The problem there is that those stadiums have absolutely no drawing power.... An actual "pond" somewhere in Michigan or Wisconsin, or somewhere similar, would be pretty cool. They'd have to spend a billion dollars actually building something, so it's not likely to ever happen, but we can dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users