Rather the Devils aren't a fit for him.

#182 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

I agree, Clarky was just trying to play it off like everything was cool with that little maneuver. Like one of those Kung Fu jumps from ass to feet.

And the penalty clock is coming up for me; maybe it was a temporary problem.

On a side note, did anyone see that kid staring at Clarkson in the penalty box?

Posted Image

Edited by Quinn01, 04 December 2011 - 02:11 PM.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#183 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:58 PM

Posted Image

lmao.

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#184 Bibby89

Bibby89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

children of the corn?

#185 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

children of the corn?

children of the Clark ?

#186 Bibby89

Bibby89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

touche

#187 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,726 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

it amazes me that this place watches so much hockey and yet somehow seems to learn less about the game the more they watch.

Going to elaborate on any of this? You can't sit back and play "Almighty Triumph has spoken, that is all" when you've been wrong about some of your predictions/observations too.

If anyone is looking for positives, one worth latching onto is the discrepancy of away games (15) to home games (10) played thus far. This 10 road games out of 12 games was brutal, especially for a team that clearly isn't playing strong hockey right now. After tomorrow night's game, the Devils play 7 out of the next 11 at home. Based on what I've seen so far, I can't say I'm expecting some huge turnaround, but it's SOMETHING to hang our hats on.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users