Pronger out with PCS

jagknife

Good call sarge. Isn't that cap circumvention in a way though? I could also see him retiring, but idk if he's gonna wanna leave millions on the table

I believe the 35+ rule stays in effect even if the player retires.. So technically you could screw over a team on purpose by signing and then retiring.. It feels like a while since we had Rolston on the team and had to discuss this rule :giggle:

I believe the 35+ rule stays in effect even if the player retires.. So technically you could screw over a team on purpose by signing and then retiring.. It feels like a while since we had Rolston on the team and had to discuss this rule :giggle:

Ugh, don't miss the 'what the hell are we going to do with Rolston' discussions one bit

Putting the contract/cap situation aside, the Flyers are nowhere near as good of a team without Pronger as they are with him in their lineup. He brings toughness that they don't have anywhere else on their D, and they are much easier to play against for teams like the Devils (he always seems to own us, and easily shuts down Parise) without him in the lineup. From a competitive standpoint, this is good news for the Devils.

i dont get pronger has a concusion from the stick in his eye?

the giroux was a heavy shot but it goes to show how these head injuries are still unknown when some goalies are getting them from pucks off the mask it seems pretty random a heavy flat hit can look bad but a precise elbow can be devastating.

phvck the phlyers

i have had a head injury, not a joke so i know a few things about this ive seen many a nuero and still cant tell what it is that they do...do

and so i follow all the head injury guys like hiller from the ducks and ofcourse salvador these are real injuries for real men

Edited by lazer