269 replies to this topic

#241 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'm not your son and you can't touch me Sandusky.

#242 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

I'm not your son and you can't touch me Sandusky.

I meant that figuratively. I don't want to drive two hours;)

#243 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

Yeah I wouldn't want to take the ride out that far if I were you either.

Posted Image

Edited by hurricane1091, 11 December 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#244 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

jesus christ why are they showing Zach's penalty shot everywhere on NHL.com and all as if Price made a crazy save??? Zach clearly missed his shot and even i could have stopped it myself

www.SterioDesign.com

#245 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,043 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

Yeah I wouldn't want to take the ride out that far if I were you either.

Posted Image

Yeah I mean if I did I would be obligated to complain about the two hour drive constantly on a hockey fan forum. I mean it is mandatory.

#246 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

You can complain but I embrace it.

#247 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,043 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

Lol then you and Adam should stfu and stop mentioning it.

#248 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

I don't mention it that much guy, what don't you understand?

#249 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

now now obviously devils fans down south dont relate well with those up north...no wonder why fan attendance is low the continental is all good times for the devs and the rock represents everything wrong with jersey...would you rather drive another 20 minutes to the izod, how can devils welcome other teams more than south jersey fans?

this zach flub is akin to kovy losing it on a shoot out so the two are connected like it or not both are missed plays from 2 of the top five haha

and @ devinla...you made some very good points buuuut alot of our games have been 1-0 w/l and i have to believe some coach or manager had the forsight to play for the SO in the post-lockout.

Edited by lazer, 11 December 2011 - 07:40 PM.

Posted Image

#250 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

If you didn't mean me, then why the fvck bring it up? You got caught accusing me of something o never said and you are now trying to talk your way out of that.

Yeah it is an idea now lol good luck on that sh!t with the tickets.

Typical moron whose only defense is to copy what I say to you with the too easy part lol so high school.

Oh and BTW you just proved me right with you calling me a rags fan, just like I said a few posts ago that you would do.

Lol such an idiot. Please just let me know where to mail the box of tissues to. I really feel bad for you with losing the trenton devils, supporters section, can't afford jerseys, and having to drive two hours. You are such an awesome super fan:)

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July. It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Get a life. go collect more dirty laundry and sniff Ken's dirty jock strap. If you get it signed, Pat will buy it off you.

#251 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July. It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Get a life. go collect more dirty laundry and sniff Ken's dirty jock strap. If you get it signed, Pat will buy it off you.

You're just mad that you cant afford to buy nice things like I do. It's alright. I completely understand.

Edited by Quinn01, 11 December 2011 - 09:17 PM.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#252 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,043 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Glad your bunkmate woke you up.

Ken provided just three examples in a month after you dared me to find even one. You had nothing to say after that except to put your tail between your legs and call him a quitter. There are many more posts where you cry about your drive, but it would take too much time to post.

I have not even complained about ticket prices and even your brother admitted that earlier in this thread, so learn to read.

You and your brother are two pathetic frills always looking for attention and a pat on the back about what fans you are. No one gives a sh!t there son.

#253 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

jesus christ why are they showing Zach's penalty shot everywhere on NHL.com and all as if Price made a crazy save??? Zach clearly missed his shot and even i could have stopped it myself

this is to keep GM's around the league from offering Zach stupid money in July

#254 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July.

You offered the challenge and you got what you asked for. As usual. Stand up and admit you got your ass handed to you and move on.

BTW...June and July is within the 6 month timeframe you asked in case you can't count.

How you can even post after that embarassment, let alone defend yourself or point fingers at others shows you are not only a troll, but you are a rather pathetic troll.

It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Yes, it is December. It's 6 months after you posted 3 times about driving to games from two hours away.

Look, people who've even tried with you both have been over this before. No matter what anyone tells you FACTUALLY, you both refuse to listen to anyone or anything. That was obvious with the Trenton Devils thread, it's obvious about the jerseys (when specific examples were given on great deals and buys on sites including eBay), it's obvious with just about everything else that no one is going to waste time schooling you two trolls on anymore.

Myself, devs and Quinn have given you both enough attention that your parents do not seem to give you at home. You've been both hanging around this thread all day looking to keep on going. I think it's time for a banning, too. How you've avoided being banned here is anyone's guess other then you're on enough ingore lists that no one sees it.

Edited by SJP20, 11 December 2011 - 09:47 PM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#255 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

I don't troll. I don't understand why you think I do. Why do you care that very few times it's mentioned how far I drive or how I feel about jersey prices. I don't make the threads, others do. I voice my opinion in their threads. This is a forum after all. Thus, you are retarded.

#256 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

I don't troll. I don't understand why you think I do. Why do you care that very few times it's mentioned how far I drive or how I feel about jersey prices. I don't make the threads, others do. I voice my opinion in their threads. This is a forum after all. Thus, you are retarded.

The thing that pisses everyone off is that you and your brother never offer any constructive posts. You dont offer anything by posting here. Not even a valid debate. You get all rattled and then go straight to the defense and post personal attacks (IE calling someone retarded, douchebag, fvcking idiot and so on.) That was all just on this one topic in the last 2 pages. Therefor, you both are trolls and are worthless.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#257 hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Oh okay. Cool.

#258 adam85491

adam85491

Senior Devil

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

blah blah blah quinn can afford "nice things" but sells an autograph someone on this board gave him and then bitches he cannot afford to go to games.

LOSER.

#259 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:11 AM

blah blah blah quinn can afford "nice things" but sells an autograph someone on this board gave him and then bitches he cannot afford to go to games.

LOSER.

Dems so cute when dems so widdle.

Posted Image

#260 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

LOSER.

well thats a 100% profit... kinda smart

www.SterioDesign.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users