#241 mort4345

mort4345

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

Here is the statement/stat of the year so far. Per TG:

"Parise, Kovalchuk, Zubrus, Patrik Elias and David Clarkson are tied for the team lead with nine goals each."

As Norm McDonald would say, "Wait, what?"

#242 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,677 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Interesting that Henrique is on pace to have a better season than Hall last sason and hes having a better season this year too so far...

Seriously maybe someday they'll say... Well Hall was playing with Henrique! Haha

Keep it up boy...

Seriously with Henrique in the calder race and "maybe" Larsson... Plus Josefson and Teddy... It has to be encouraging for Zach to resign here... Its pretty obvious that if we'd be healthy that we'd have a great team with really good depth

www.SterioDesign.com

#243 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:24 AM

Interesting that Henrique is on pace to have a better season than Hall last sason and hes having a better season this year too so far...

Seriously maybe someday they'll say... Well Hall was playing with Henrique! Haha

Keep it up boy...

Seriously with Henrique in the calder race and "maybe" Larsson... Plus Josefson and Teddy... It has to be encouraging for Zach to resign here... Its pretty obvious that if we'd be healthy that we'd have a great team with really good depth

this is seriously my thought exactly. im always thinking of reasons that could make Zach stay

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#244 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

Henrique is now 1 point behind Elias from leading this team in points.

Too bad he didn't get a shot earlier in the season.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#245 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:04 AM

Henrique is now 1 point behind Elias from leading this team in points.

Too bad he didn't get a shot earlier in the season maybe he could give RNH a run for his money.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#246 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Damn Stan Fischler ...

“I thought going into the third even though we were up three goals, it didn’t seem like it was going to be an easy ride,” said goaltender Johan Hedberg, who finished with 32 saves “We did it to Ottawa the other night. We came back from three down. It is a tricky lead to have. You might relax a little bit and you think you’re safe. All the sudden, they get one and they get jump. Then, maybe they get a power play, like they did tonight, and they get two. All the sudden they’re right back in it.”

http://blogs.northje..._with_the_lead/
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#247 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

The announcers sounded so enthusiastic when we scored last night :rolleyes:

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#248 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:32 AM

That would be due to the fact that the PBP man for VERSUS last night is actually the PBP man for the Tampa Bay Lightning. There would obviously be some bias there.
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#249 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

"Ah, f-ck! The Devils scored again! Son of a bitch! This...this is no good. This is no good at all. You a--holes got lucky, man! You hear me? LUCKY! F-CK YOU, DEVILS!"
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#250 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

"Ah, f-ck! The Devils scored again! Son of a bitch! This...this is no good. This is no good at all. You a--holes got lucky, man! You hear me? LUCKY! F-CK YOU, DEVILS!"

:rofl:

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#251 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

the bruins TV guys seem to have a good deal of respect for the devils and marty in particular. I work in RI often and catch a few NESN games each year, it was surprising to hear them almost gush about the franchise last year. probably has a lot to due with Lou's NE/providence roots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users